I’m selling my customized Flyin’ Miata turbo kit to finish up my VVT swap. I would like to keep everything together as one kit because much of it will only fit together with the other components. I will ship at buyer’s expense or pick up could be arranged. Delivery within a 3-4 hour range could also be arranged if you’re willing to pay for the gas. PM or email at ishroadkill[at]hotmail.com for more information.
$2,500 w/ long block or $2,200 w/o long block
• FMII Cast Manifold w/ T28 turbo. The T28 is from an “early” S14 SR20DET, so it is not a ball bearing unit. Turbo spins smooth with very little play and with no oil leaks.
• FM cast elbow w/ 3” down pipe, 3” straight pipe cat, and 3” Enthuza exhaust all modified with S/S V-bands joints. Includes GM boost control solenoid.
• Custom over the radiator intercooler setup (will not fit with AC). 2” from turbo to throttle body. Includes radiator plate and FM blow off valve.
• 550cc RC injectors w/ plug-n-play harness
• FM boost gauge
• FM intake w/ heat shield
• ’96 1.8 long block: Rebuild about 15-20k ago with all Mazda parts except for stiffer valve springs from a Volvo for a higher rev limit. Does not include a flywheel. Compression and leak down numbers available upon request.
• More pictures are located at: Summer_2012 Photos by midtenn86 | Photobucket
***ECU, coolant reroute, adjustable fuel pressure regulator, remote oil filter setup, and oil cooler are not included***
The setup is still in my car and gets driven from time to time. You are more than welcome to come by and check out the hardware before I pull everything. It will take me a week to pull everything once it is sold.