I’m selling off my turbo from 1994 miata. The reason is that I moved to CA and I’m having hard time with legal aspects of the home made turbo. So I got me MSM.
TURBO ENGINE CONTROL
1) Greedy E-Manage Blue – Gold filmware, Older Guy’s auto-tune fuel maps for Zetronics wideband. Comes with Gilligan’s E-Manage to serial port cable and E-Manage harness with connectors (for E-Manage) and extra wires with pins. On the back of the unit leftovers from double sided tape. Older Guy’s auto-tune .Pressure sensor and pressure switch (for auto-tune) enclosed into Radio Shack box. Pressure switch is adjustable. I got it from Older Guy with auto-tune. As for pressure sensor, I can’t find the specs. Info should be available when searching for “Darth miata install”. $250
4) Dual fed fuel rail with brass-T to split incoming fuel line into two. No factory FPR. $25
5) Auxiliary FPR $40
1) T3/T2 hybrid TD04 turbo charger. I bough it after rebild/hybriding. It’s basically a turbo from 1.6 Greedy kit, with T3 compressor. It has about 40,000 miles on it. It has non to minimum shaft play. I always let it cool off after driving. I used 20w50 GTX Castrol and changed it religiously every 1,500 miles. My car never smoked oil nor did oil level decreased. Besides that it has about 40,000 miles on it, I’d say that it is in excellent shape. $275
2) HKS manifold - SOLD!!!
3) Greedy down pipe. $50
4) FM heat shield for Greedy turbo $25 - SOLD!!!
5) Starion IC with pluming from 15psi website .The pluming has been chopped up for non P/S and no A/C. Intercooler is slightly warped and has a dent. Does not leak (I bought it like that and used it like that for 40,000 miles. comes with 2nd gen Eclipse diverter valve with brass check valve $300
7) Oil catch reservoir. Good way to monitor if oil consumption is caused by engine (blow-by) or turbo charger. It never accumulated any oil in my car. MSM has one from factory. $10
8) Braded oil feed line from FM with all the fittings for the turbo and 94 engine block. Two huge (I thick it’s 10 AE) steel braded oil drain lines. One is with fittings. $70
10) SOLD !! Digital fuel pressure gage with low and high recall button. When it’s on, it shows red number. When it’s off it looks like black, round glass. I hope that made sense. It comes with pressure sender and a T-fitting. $20