I have a used for about ~1000 miles ETD aluminum constructed crossover pipe for the Greddy kit. Also including the greddy elbow for free. Does not include the BOV.
I'm asking for $75 + shipping. Which is almost 50% off the price of a new one. Takes literally 10 minutes to install. You'll definitely feel a difference in spool up, probably around 300-400rpms sooner than the plastic crossover pipe.
Below are the benefits of the ETD crossover pipe:
- Replace that ugly crack prone plastic pipe
- Full aluminum 6061 construction 3" mandrel bent
- Flange for Turbo Smart blow off valve
- Eliminates Compressor surge, improves turbo longevity
- Fully polished pipe with 4-ply silicone piping
- Improves flow to motor with smooth pipe
- Full bolt on part no modifications needed to your Greddy Kit
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call me at 917-459-7778 for local pick up in the NYC area.