Prices now reflect the TOTAL to INCLUDE shipping, unless stated otherwise.
My 2001 Special Edition Miata is currently under the knife at Flyin' Miata in Colorado. I'm selling all the take-off parts -
1) Nardi Wood steering wheel (wheel only, not the airbag portion) - $245 (SOLD)
2) Nardi Wood Shift **** - $60 (SOLD)
3) stock wood E-brake handle and lever - $50 (SOLD)
4) wood console trim - $85 (SOLD)
5) injectors - $60
6) front sport brakes (stock calipers w/Flyin Miata rotor upgrade, SS lines and Porterfield R4S pads) - $400
7) 16" Special Edition Wheels w/Pirelli P Zero Nero M&S 205/45/16 - $500 (SOLD)
8) Racing Beat intake - $120 (SOLD)
9) Racing Beat Headers - $225 + shipping (SOLD)
10) Good-Win-Racing Midpipe - $100 + hipping (SOLD)
11) Racing Beat Power Pulse Exhaust - $125 + shipping (SOLD)
12) Bilstein *Sport* dampers w/Flyin Miata springs, and NB top hats (complete, ready to bolt in) - $470
13) Brand new in box, Garage Vary eyelids - $130 (SOLD)
I just spoke with Brandon at Flying Miata, and here is how we are going to handle the sale of my take-off items.
1) The buyer will e-mail Brandon@flyinmiata.com
with "Paulie's Take-Off Parts" in the Subject line.
2) The e-mail should state what parts the buyer wants. Brandon will reply with the cost, to include shipping.
3) Buyer will pay Flyin Miata, like he is ordering parts from them, and the parts will be listed as "Miscellaneous Items".
4) All items will ship directly from Flyin Miata in Colorado upon payment.
A few things to keep in mind...
It is possible that Brandon may take a day or two to reply to your e-mail.
Brandon and Flyin Miata are only responsible for the sales transaction, to include accepting payment and shipping on my behalf. They are not responsible nor can be held accountable in any way shape or form for anything else.
All parts are located at Flyin Miata in Colorado with the exception of the Wheels/Tires and Garage Vary eyelids.
Again, please contact Brandon@flyinmiata.com
to complete your transaction, as I believe all items sold will be on a first come, first serve basis...
Thank you for your understanding.