I went through a couple of widebands convinced every one on the market was crap until I found out the shop who welded my sensor bung onto the exhaust had made a complete mess of things. With a giant exhaust leak it's no wonder they all kept reading lean. Time to get rid of the extras.
First item is an Innovate LC-1. I'm including:
- The LC-1 controller
- The XD-16 gauge (the fancy one, not the normal DB gauge) with all the extra faceplates
- All the associated cabling to hook it up to a PC
- An unused #3839 bung from Innovate
- The original wideband O2 sensor, used for around 500 miles
- A brand new (in the box) unused Bosch 17014 sensor (same type as the original)
Asking $175 shipped to the continental US. SOLD
Second item is an AEM UEGO wideband. Including:
- The UEGO gauge/controller unit
- The original AEM sensor, used for 750 miles
- An unused #3735 bung kit from Innovate (the original AEM bung is on my car now)
- The wiring harness from the gauge to the sensor
- Printed manual
- The extra faceplate and ring to convert the gauge face from black/black to silver/white
Asking $100 shipped in the continental US.
Open to reasonable offers. I'm willing to come down a bit for those near Germantown, MD and willing to pick up. Prior experiences have made me very hesitant to ship internationally. PayPal strongly preferred.