Well, since I can no longer edit my old FS post I'm just gonna make a new one. It includes a few of the old things and then some new ones.
- BP block, crank, rods, oil pan, windage, oil pickup. Block will need to be bored to oversized pistons. $100 picked up
- 99-00 BP head gaskets. $15 each shipped
- 99-00 Head gasket sets. $25 each shipped
- BP Lower gasket set. $25 shipped
- T3 5 bolt to 3" vband converter. Has 38mm flapper. $45 shipped
- T3 internal wastegate actuator. Adjustable. Brand new! $35 shipped
- 10AN oil return hose with reusable fittings. ~2ft long. $25 shipped
- 4AN teflon lined oil feed. ~2ft long with crimped fittings, unfortunately not enough for a miata i think. Maybe you have some other turbo project. $25 shipped
- 4AN starlight hose. ~3ft long with crimped fittings. $25 shipped.
- BP Supertech Intake and Exhaust valves. $OLD
- Miata Hard Top. When I bought it it was red and had a broken rear window. I painted it black using rustoleum professional, and used like 6 coats. Is is wet sanded to 1000grit but I have never buffed it to get it glossy. It now has a Lexan MR10 rear window riveted in with GE silicone to keep it water tight. The MR10 form of lexan is scratch resistant and will not fog like normal lexan. Also has a crack on the internal skeleton, does not affect it at all. $600 picked up
- 460cc PNP injectors. $OLD
- Honda B18B1 Block, with good crank. I just picked up a B20 block to use instead for my crx build. $75 picked up
I'm looking to clear house on this **** now so shoot me some offers. The low priced **** I won't budge on too much because shipped is already half the price. The Blocks, and the HT must be picked up, I'm willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet for those items as well. I am not able to take pics of the HT because it is currently on the car, with my brother in Richmond. If you want to buy the HT then we will have to meet down there.