5sp with shifter
- $50 picked up
4.1 Torsen with drive shaft and axles
- $600 picked up - unsure of mileage, still mounted. Will remove once buyer is confirmed. Wiggle room if buyer wants to assist in removing.
Bride Gias Replica (1 seat)
- $150 picked up. Selling the passenger seat out of my car, pictures show driver’s seat. Passenger seat is in much better shape but it’s definitely been used and a little sun faded. Possibly a rip in the right side wing, can’t remember and don’t have pics of location. Can include stock seat rail for $25 extra, would prefer to trade seat and rail for your stock seat rail.
Corrado Brake Rotor Kit
- $80 picked up. No rotors, just the brackets, bolts/washers, and centering rings for the rotors. Great kit, would keep it but need to free up some cash at the moment so parts need to disappear.
Autokonexion Widebody GT Front Fenders and Bumper
- $240 picked up – not in the greatest shape, painted grey. Missing the bottom of the fenders closest to the doors. Good cheap project for somebody that knows how to fiberglass. No place for me to work with fiberglass anymore so need to let these go. If anyone is curious about wheel fitment, the coilovers are set very high up front in these pictures, and the wheel specs in the pics are 15x9 et 15. Tried to take as many pictures of the damage worth mentioning (that would need the fiberglassing).
1.6/NA6 Raceland Header
- $80, nothing much to say here, nothing fancy, worthwhile upgrade for the price.
Located in Woodland Hills, CA
Email me at max.e.anderson at gmail
I'm just as interested in trades as cash, always looking for tons of stuff -
Gauges - boost/ A/F / etc...
N2 Style flares
Coilovers/Bilstein shocks/Suspension misc
Wheels/Tires (looking for 15x9 but will consider 15x8)
1.8l Brake Parts/Wilwood BBK
94-97 1.8 Headers
Pictures (terrible I know, but all I've got at the moment):
Best picture I have of the transmission lol:
Bride Gias Rep:
AK Widebody GT: