In the process of trying to finish up my 99' swap into my blown 97', I need to make some serious space in my garage. Please help me achieve that goal.
I think I set the prices pretty fair, but if you think otherwise throw me a REASONABLE offer and I might consider it just because I'd prefer to have this **** gone sooner than later. I'll be more willing to work out a negotiation if someone buys multiple parts.
Local pickup highly preferred. All parts are located in Skokie, IL but can be brought down to Indianapolis, IN this weekend. I'll be down there until the December 10th. Shipping and paypal fees are NOT included.
1) Stance GR+ ($850)
-Less than 3000 miles on them, excellent condition
-Comes with upgraded 9k springs installed up front ($50 extra from Touge Factory), will include the original 8k front springs. Rates are 6k in the rear. Spanner wrenches included.
2) 4:1 Torsen rear diff - $550
3) 1.8 Driveshaft - $150
-Self explanatory, torsens are the ****.
-Take both torsen and driveshaft for $650
4) 15x8 +20 Konig Wideopens (Full polished) + 205/50/15 Star Specs, still has 5/32nds of tread left - $600 FIRM
Original thread here ClubRoadster.net
4) Wings West R-Package Rear Wing - $125
-Great condition, professionally painted chaste white
5) Rear finish panel with badges - $100
-Never mounted on my car, professionally painted chaste white
6) 225/45/15 Hoosier R6 - $250 for 4 tires - 2 Sets
-4 heat cycles on them, NASA TT take offs
7) AC Compressors off a 99-00 in good working condition. Fits NAs as well (2 of them) - $50 each
Complete AC system off my 97 (compressor, condenser, hard lines, fan, etc..) - $150
9) PitGarage side mount brackets - $75
-Plug and play for mounting side mounted seats onto your stock rails
10) 99' Alternator - $60
11) 1.8 Clutch/pressure plate- 15k miles - $35
12) 1.8 flywheel - $35
13) 97 Header, downpipe, and heatshields - $100
14) 99' OEM Intake box with snorkels - $25
15) Hardtop side latches - $25/pair - 2 pairs