06-04-2010, 01:10 PM
Join Date: Dec 2004
Total Cats: 1
FS: incomplete turbo kit, radiator, torsen, turbo tony compatible exhaust
For sale is my almost complete turbo kit for a 1.6 miata based around a nissan t25 from an s13. It needs injectors (I was going to use Acura RDX injectors with xenocron extensions and Scion TC clips, probably good for 200whp for about $200-250 brand new), oil and water lines, hot side intercooler piping, a downpipe, and exhaust to be complete. Here are the parts:
- MSPnP with communication wiring and air temperature sensor
- Innovate LC1 wideband (lightly used to setup basemap)
- Flyin Miata exhaust manifold
- Nissan t25 turbo (it's super clean and has very little play) and I'll include the stock s13 water/oil lines so you can do your own custom solution.
- Gt28 wastegate
- Manual boost controller (Ace Hardware setup)
$5 + shipping
- Greddy type RS BOV
$100 + shipping
- Small FMIC or v-mount intercooler (11 x 12 x 3) with topside inlet/outlet. I will include my mounting bracket and coldside piping with the Greddy BOV flange and IAT sensor bung for an over-the-radiator FMIC setup. The radiator needs to be lowered and/or tipped backwards. I can also include my radiator mounting brackets if so inclined.
There is also a Mishimoto radiator that did REALLY well on my car and kept it cool on track in 110+ degree weather out on track without shrouding, but my car was NA at the time. I figure with shrouding, it will work well with a turbocharged setup. It has some fin damage from fans and debris. I will include two universal fans that need to be wired in and you need to create a mounting solution.
Asking $125 + shipping (Pending)
I also have an early Torsen diff with 99 1-piece axles and an almost brand new driveshaft (less than 1000 miles). I think it's a 4.3, but I'll check.
Exhaust for a 1.6 with a Greddy setup equiped with a Turbo Tony Downpipe. It has a magnaflow muffler and 2.5" piping all the way. It's one piece now, but I can cut it down and put flanges on it for easier shipping/installation. I don't have the downpipe anymore.
All prices are best offer. I'll upload pictures later today/tonight.
Located in Albuquerque, NM 87104.
Last edited by db84drteg; 06-15-2010 at 01:12 PM.