Going back to stock. Turbo bits and misc bits for sale. Price is not including shipping. I'm in Fremont, CA. I was running low compression pistons, and got 250 whp with 15 psi boost with this setup. Photos here, more photos on request. http://postimage.org/gallery/76xvnoxxk/
More photos of the turbo installed in car.
Photo of Link ECU - http://postimage.org/image/23iclme6c/
Prices are obo.
1) GT2560R Turbo - $500 ~5k miles on it. Very little shaft play. Clocked downwards for my IC setup, with modified wastegate mount. Pay my asking full price and get free compressor inlet adapter, compressor outlet adapter, oil inlet adapter w/ restrictor, oil outlet adaptor, Water inlet/outlet hardlines, -AN4 oil stainless feed line, oil return line.
2) Begi 1.6 Manifold - $325 - Ceramic Coated by begi. EGT port drilled, but plugged with steel fitting. Play full price and get Miataroadster.com manifold stud + copper coated lock nut kit. http://miataroadster.com/miataroadst.../i-412315.aspx
3) Link ECU for 1.6 - $250 - Comes with Older AEM wideband without the gauge. Knock sensor. 440 RC injectors with injector harness. Seriallink with serial--> usb adapter. Remote display/controller. Pay asking price and get an electronic boost controller solenoid. The link has closed-loop boost control with spool assist function. http://postimage.org/image/23iclme6c/
4) 2.5" Downpipe + Midpipe - $150 - Replaces both downpipe + cat, and bolts straight up to catback. ~1000 miles on it. Semi-divorced wastegate flow. Downpipe section is mild steel, stainless flex pipe, and stainless mid pipe sections. I designed it to have the most generous curve out the turbine, so it requires bending back of the flange next to the firewall to get it to fit. Easy to do with hacksaw and BFH or sissy hammer with popeye forearms. Shipping may be $$. I can cut in half if requested for shipping.
4) Godspeed Rad - The one we all know and love. $90.
5) 12x25x3 Chinacooler - $50 - Core ~ 12x17x3 - 2.5" Outlet/Inlet.
6) FM forged Blowoff/Bypass Valve - $65
7) Box-o-Misc 2.5 intake piping + 2.5" Couplers + 2.5" bandclamps - $40
8) Momo Short Anatomico **** - $20. No adaptor. Buy one here. http://www.gomiata.com/timomiad.html
9) DIY dual feed kit - $15 - Started on it, but got too lazy to finish. Everything you need except one barb that goes in the end of the rail. lines+fittings+already drilled and tapped.
10) Intake with k&N filter - $25
11) Oil cooler sandwich plate - $30 - Comes with some braided lines.
12) Engine stand + Engine Hoist - I need more garage space - Pickup only - $125 for both.
13) DIY boost controller with ceramic ball-bearing - $10
14) Misc stuff - Offer me something
1.6 engine - I pulled my 1.6 and swapped in a 1.8.
- ACT Stage one clutch (Felt a little weak, but has plenty of meat left on the friction disc. Probably because of my leaking seals)
- I have the JE low-compression pistons. I think 9.5 or something. I don't remember exactly. If anyone interested, I can pull it.
- Anything else you want from it
- Throttle Body
- A/C + P/S pump
- EGR valve