Hi all. Selling some things to go bigger and better.
The turbo/mani/dp have a little over 12k miles on them according to my spreadsheet, so fairly new. These parts were bought new from FM in a No Electronics kit.
I would suggest replacing the hardware (studs & lock nuts)on the Manifold, Turbo, and Downpipe
- due to the fact that they have been installed and removed 3-4 times & some of the stud threads are burred and nuts messed up.
- Looking to get $600. - **SOLD 600 Shipped**
94-05 Flyin' Miata Turbo Manifold
- Not much to describe. It's a hunk of iron. Mating surfaces are flat, one stud spun out.
I would like to try to sell the manifold & downpipe at the same time - Asking $650 for both. **SOLD 575 shipped for both**
If there's separate interest in both, we can work something out. I just don't want to be stuck with only the downpipe.
94-97 Flyin' Miata 2.5" downpipe
- This will mate to the stock cat. 3 piece (cast elbow & 2 piece stainless pipe) two o2 bungs, a little heat discoloration.
"550cc" Rx7 injectors
- PnP injectors (if you have a standalone) they were sold to me as 550cc, but I'm pretty sure there was a thread where it was decided this part # is more like 460cc. These were bought used, from a guy who bought them used, so YMMV. They worked fine for me at 7psi though. They also don't have the bottom "denso" cushions.
You can pick those up for $1.50/ea or so. Or use the cushions from your stock injectors, which I'm pretty sure will swap over.
Shipping additional. All prices are negotiable. PM me offers, etc.
Edit: reduced the size of some of the pictures. They were pretty large.