All the performance stuff sold. Making new thread for the leftovers. Thanks for your interest.
Selling the MSM turbo kit I had on my 95 Miata. Yes, it's a small turbo. Yes, the manifold is restrictive and the turbos are supposedly prone to failure. I had no problem running this daily myself except for boost creep in the top-end as it was just too small for my needs (read my build thread). Not everyone wants to build their engine for VTECH
so this would be good if you wanted a little boost in your life without expectations of shredding tires down the street sideways.
Cliff notes: YOU NO LIKE, YOU NO BUY.
Here's a video of a 1/2 throttle acceleration through the gears in traffic.
Would like to sell complete so no parting out yet.
As stated, was boosting fine and daily driven without issue.
Entire setup has less than 5k on it. I spent $600 on just the turbo and manifold less than a year ago.
IHI RHF5 turbo, internally wastegated to 8psi. No burning oil, normal shaft play, no compressor or turbine wheel damage.
- Turbo Spec - VJ350410
- Serial No. - RHF5 08082A
- Part No. - BP8J
- Port matched Mazdaspeed Miata manifold (MSM) with appropriate relief cuts. Drilled/tapped for EGT bung which is included.
- Custom aluminum manifold heat shield
- Port matched MSM O2 housing
- Professionally tig-welded and backpurged stepped up intercooler piping from turbo with Greddy or Synchronics BOV flange
- Aem Blue DryFlow air filter with silicone adapters and t-bolts to turbo inlet
- Rebuilt 460cc RX-7 saturated injectors direct-bolt in (high impedence)
- Mishimoto racing thermostat with new gasket
- Stainless steel turbo fasteners
- Oil feed and water line adapters for turbo as well as OEM feed and other hardware
- Compressor outlet gasket, turbine inlet gasket, and turbine housing gasket to O2 housing included
- Downpipe with O2 bung, sealed and wrapped in fiberglass exhaust wrap
- Custom mid-pipe with Granatelli 2.5" exhaust cutout that mates to cat-back
- New 2ft lengths of 2.5" Intercooler tubing
- Flying Miata clutch switch bypass, gauge pod, whatever else I have lying around that I don't need.
Mishimoto G-line stealth intercooler
24.5" x 11.75" x 3"
17.5" x 11.75" x 3"
SOLD - Genuine Garrett T25 turbo - fresh rebuild, ported wastegate
0 miles on a rebuild and good wastegate.
Normal shaft play. Has an enlarged wastegate port. Typical crack in turbine housing between wastegate and outlet - shouldn't pose a problem.
Compressor: A/R 48
$40 + Shipping
- Windscreen with attachments
$15 + Shipping
- Mass air flow sensor
$10 + Shipping
- Stock shifter
$25 + Shipping
- Stock coil packs, might have stock wires too if wanted
CHEAP + Shipping
- All the emissions stuff, solenoids, and charcoal canister. Message me with needs.
- BP26 cams from a BP-T
Originally bought from this thread: FS BP turbo cams
Ran them for 270 miles, and about 20 miles of that there was debris going through my engine. Have journal marks from thrust bearing failure, not from oil starvation. Salvageable or fine as-is? Were running on my car until pulled but I never checked my oil pressure with a gauge to see if the journal marks affected anything...would make a great window smasher or living room conversation piece
BP-T Cams specs:
Exhaust cam duration 247° @ 0.003"
Exhaust cam opening 59° BBDC
Exhaust cam closing 8° ATDC
Exhaust cam lobe height44.600mm (1.7560")
Exhaust cam base circle35.941mm (1.415")
Exhaust valve lift 8.6614mm (0.341")
Valve overlap 10°