Sadly, it appears that my plans to turbo my ’91 Miata will not come to fruition. My wife and I recently learned that we will be moving again and where we’re going we will have more need for a Jeep Wrangler 4x4 than a Miata. My beloved car will also be put up for sale but not just yet because it's my daily driver. I was hoping to give my little 1.6 engine a bit of low- to mid-range kick with this setup, and I’m willing to bet it would have been a lot of fun for the kind of roads I drive on. But, alas, I won’t get to find out this time around.
I’d like to keep everything together as a package (much easier for me to ship), so please don’t message me or ask me for prices on individual parts or to separate the package. If I don’t find a buyer for everything within a week’s time then I will part it out and give my prices for each item.
So here is a list of what I have:
BRAND NEW ITEMS
• FM manifold for t25 with locking hardware, primed and painted with VHT 2000° paint
• ARTech 3” downpipe with wideband bung
• Turbosmart Vee Port Pro BOV mounted on a 2.25” t pipe
• Autometer Boost Gauge and Innovate MTX-L wideband mounted in a DIY gauge panel (note: the MTX-L was bought brand new and has been working flawlessly in my car for less than a year now, but the boost gauge has not been wired in yet, obviously.)
• Kinugawa actuator with 7psi spring
• JDM Sport Ebay intercooler painted black (more like an overspray than paint)
• Spectre Cone filter from Summit
• SR20 turbo off zilvia.net – I think the oil seals may be blown, could use a rebuild
• CA18det turbo off zilvia.net – looks like it could be in good condition
• (Note: I’ll include brand new Ebay aluminum turbo inlet/outlet adapters. The SR20 would use both of them but the CA18det would only use the outlet adapter.
• MS1 with GM IAT sensor – With Brain’s help I rewired the harness and soldered in a tip120 on the board, and I have since updated the unit with the latest firmware and was able to successfully load a base map, but have not really tried to get the car started with it yet. Here’s the thread on what I did to it: MS1 v3.0 questions
• 305cc Supra injectors & 1.8 tan top injectors bought off MT.net members
• Bosch Variable TPS (and I’ll also include a DIY variable TPS)
• Old style Begi (?) crossover pipe. Might be useful for something
I hope I'm not forgetting anything. I’d like to get $1,600 for everything. This does not include shipping, of course, but luckily for the buyer I have access to a UPS account with discounted shipping. I will probably be able to ship everything in two large boxes.
Payment will be made to my PayPal account so whoever messages me first I’ll respond by sending you my PayPal account address.
Here's a few pics, some of them off my cell phone. Let me know if you need a different pic of any item.
CA18det on the left and SR20 on the right.