Just as the title says. I'm getting old and lazy, no real desire to finish this. Initially conceived this kit as a replacement for a completely maxed out supercharger kit. Should make low 200s at the wheels with ridiculous spool.
1. SS cast manifold, I'll make the relief cuts if you want.
2. Downpipe with flex section. Fits without cutting shelf on firewall. I can add as many O2 bungs as you want.
3. New GT2252 turbo. Purchased new through Titan Motorsports.
4. Innovate LC-1
Kinda new parts:
1. Megasquirt with harness to plug into factory wiring, parallel setup. I've logged maybe 100 miles running this. Not currently installed.
2. Intercooler with piping. Core is 2.25 x 6.5 x 19.5, piping is 2 inch. Used on car for a few days with my un-throttled SC setup. I've now modifed it for use with the turbo. Fits with AC, uses over the radiator pipes.
1. CA18DET injectors, 370cc. These are not a direct install, the wiring will need some attention.
2. EVO 8 fuel pump. Good for 3-400 wheel hp.
I think that covers it. I'll update if anything else occurs to me.
Thinking 2k for the whole shebang.