1) Megasquirt standalone ECU for 2001 Mazda Miata with air conditioning, power steering, and stock COP. The standalone ECU is in good working condition. FREE USB cable for your modern laptop computer.
99-00, 01-05 and MSM Megasquirt MS2 DIYPNP "Enhanced" group buy
Braineack and I are teaming up to offer the latest in MS2/DIYPNP for your 99-00 and 01-05 Miata.
You all pretty much know about the DIYPNP: It's an elegant solution for any 90-99 Miata. Too bad there is no kit for the 01-05. And here is where Scott and I step in. We now have a plug and play unit available for the 01-05. This unit is not only plug and play with a brand new factory connector (ie not a pull from a Mazda ECU) but is also enhanced with the following functions:
* Digital alternator control, tuned to output 14.4V
* Battery voltage light (steady on when engine not running and voltage > 11V, blinking slowly when engine off and voltage <11V OR engine running and voltage < 13.5V, blinking rapidly when engine is running and voltage > 15.5V.
* Proper idle valve frequency through hardware multiplication: 488Hz
* A/C idle up function: the car will never stall again when you switch the A/C on
* Going WOT or over 5000rpm switches the A/C off
* Both fans turn on with the A/C
* First fan turns on at 96C, second fan turns on at 101C (configurable through the MS)
* CEL flashes slowly when coolant > 101C, flashes rapidly when coolant > 105C, is steady on when coolant > 110C
* Power steering idle up (when parked and turning the steering wheel)
* Fans turn off when VSS>120Km/h, unless seriously overheating (coolant > 110C)
* Idle valve completely off unless speed < 15km/h OR transmission is in neutral OR you are pressing the clutch pedal (helps engine braking, avoids early overrun fuel cut ending)
* No VVT for the 01-05, sorry! The engine runs fine without it (my car has been MSed for 4 years now with no problems at all) however DIYAutoTune are about to market a seperate VVT controller that you can connect to any ECU, including Megasquirts/DIYPNPs.
My price: $600
2) VVTuner VVT controller for 2001-2005 MX-5 Miata engines
My price: $120
Both for $680