Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Current availability as of Thursday morning 11/6
OK Guys: I just took off all of these parts, they run flawless. My zip is 28117 and just add what ever the carrier cost is to your zip. My car is a 1995/1.8. The turbo was a Garrett T25. The basic setup was a BEGI System 4 (Flying Miata).
1) Pierburg Fuel pump – $50
2) BEGI System 4 Dual Feed Fuel Rail - $75
3) 4 Toyota Supra 305cc injectors “light green top”. I sent these to witch-hunter for ultra-sound cleaning in 2008 – have the spec sheet – excellent. - $100 Also have two extras 305cc injectors (unknown conditions but they look fine - include for free)
Drive Train: Bundle price $375.
1) Act Prolite Flywheel – way nice! $200
2) Spec Stage 2 plus (sprung) – New in 2007 – less than 3K miles, all races were rolling starts so this equipment has not been beat. Excellent for street and track day. $200
1) MBC Never really used as I was running low PSI. Ceramic ball with gross and fine level adjustments features. - $25.
2) Home made Blow-by catch can. PVC pipe and brass fittings/drain valve - $15.
3) Turbo boost gauge - $25.