UPDATED WITH INDIVIDUAL PRICING
More parts here
I am parting out just about my entire NB Miata build. Long story short I had to get something with a back seat and cannot justify keeping two Miatas (the other one is a track car). I'll be selling some very nice, very low mileage parts over the next few weeks.
Garrett GT2871 ball bearing turbo
- Sourced from ATP Turbo through BEGI.
- ATP ported anti-surge housing
- 0.64 A/R turbine housing,
- BEGI ported wastegate, NO BOOST CREEP even at 21+ psi
- Upgraded 12 psi wastegate actuator
- Very recent CHRA rebuild. Turbo is practically new, maybe 2000 miles.
- Wastegate actuator mounting bracket custom-made by Corky himself.
- I am also including $60 worth of silicone reducer elbows. You will want them since it has a huge 4" compressor inlet. See the pictures below.
- The adapter fittings for all four lines are also included as shown.
- $1350 new from ATP Turbo, not including the fittings and the reducer elbows.
$950 plus shipping
Braided stainless steel water and oil lines
Sourced from BEGI. Includes mounting bracket for the connection points. Aluminum AN fittings. Also includes the fitting for the drain pan. These are sized for an S4 style turbo mount which is lower in the engine compartment than the normal cast manifold location. Everything should work fine in a different location with the possible exception of the oil drain line.
$165 plus shipping
3" Enthuza Full Exhaust
- Full stainless, all mandrel bends and TIG welded, very high quality system
- High flow catalytic converter
- Magnaflow straight-through muffler
- Flex pipe
- Bung in stock location for rear O2 sensor
- Fits on stock hangers on a NB, NA may require some hanger mods, not sure
- 3" V-band connection on the down pipe end. The stock flange is too restrictive for this exhaust.
- In very good condition. It is almost a shame to hide something this beautiful under a car.
$550 plus shipping
Bosch EV14 1100 CC Injectors
- Sourced from Fuel Injector Clinic
- High impedance a.k.a. saturated
- These are the best 1100cc injectors you can get, period. Very fast response. They will idle at 14:1 AFR (gas) better than my 550cc RX7 injectors did. Hard to believe but it is true. Well worth the extra money over some other injectors.
- Plug and play. They fit the stock fuel rail, and come with harness adapter plugs.
- These are good for 700 BHP at 63 psi rail pressure on gasoline and 450 BHP on E85. The last injectors you will ever need.
$360 plus shipping
Reasonable offers considered. I am not desperate for cash so keep your lowballs to yourself.
No dibs. PM me for my paypal address. My local Miata peeps and others here will vouch for me so buy with confidence. Shipping for most items will be $20-$40. The exhaust will be $50.