The Summer 2014 group buy for MiataRoadster short shifter kits is now open through 8/4/14.
The anticipated ship date for kits purchased through this quarterly group buy is mid-September.
PRICING (IN USD):
Stock height kit: $320 shipped in USA / $350 outside USA
Tall/angled kit: $330 shipped in USA / $360 outside USA
+$30 for an extension for use with stock height shaft (+5” straight or angled; polished, gloss black, wrinkle black)
+$10 for polished or powder coated tall/angled shaft (can do any color, but most popular are gloss black, matte black, wrinkle black)
-$25 to omit upper dust boot (no other parts may be omitted from the kit)
To order, go to my store:
MiataRoadster short shifter kits - MiataRoadster - High-performance customer service...and parts for Roadsters
or email me at Bill@MiataRoadster.com
with the info below:
1) your full name, forum name, and shipping address
2) model year and transmission of your Miata (if you have a 2000-2002 6-speed, include your VIN #)
3) stock height, tall/angled shaft, straight 10mm shaft for "retro bootless" style setup
4) if you want the tall/angled or "retro bootless" 10mm shaft, what finish do you want on the part that shows above the shift boot? (natural machined, polished, gloss black, wrinkle black or other color)
5) if you want to order an extension for use with a stock height shifter kit, specify:
+3" (straight only); polished, gloss black, or wrinkle black finish
+5” angled or straight; polished, gloss black, or wrinkle black finish
6) if you want to omit the large rubber upper dust boot for a discount of $25
Once you approve your quote, I’ll send you a PayPal money request and you’ll have until 8/4/14 to pay in full for your order.
Thanks for your interest in MiataRoadster short shifter kits!