Installing a JR m45 Supercharger in about 3-4 weeks
The car is running just fine on this tune, with the current mods.
- Megasquirt pnp, using TS beta, and AEM wideband
- header, catback exh, no a/c, no p/s
- rx-8 425cc injectors, walbro fuel pump
- block rebuilt with forged pistons/rods
- 99 head/intake swap
- coil on plug ignition conversion
- no MAF, pod filter, header heat sheild
- will be running a 99 Throttle and IAC when i instal the blower
supercharger at 4-6psi, I will not be running an intercooler for a short period and only using the stock pulleys.
I may look into the dual throttle body setup because i will have and extra throttle body
here is my current AFR targets and my spark table, and VE:
Now, what i need to change;
Scale fuel map, AFR and spark table to 6-7 map kpa according to some research thats all the tables need to reach.
-so i edit them and scale them to the new x and y values
here is what i came up with.