Still waiting for the air scoop and the MSpnp (upgraded because they forgot to send their Begi Fuel system)
Anyways, started the install, things are going fine, except I cut the vaccum line above the brake booster through the check valve...and snapped two of the exhaust manifold studs trying to get the bolts off...
Oh and the Dp doesn't line up with the stock cat, which I kind of expected..so new exhaust piping will be in the works as well.
Everything is extremely well made and nicely complete. So far the only thing that I find that I want to add is better heat wrap for the heater hoses (and add one for the brake reservoir) and also find more of those cool *** clamps Begi sends to replace the ones that are left over on the radiator hoses so they all match.
The install will be on hold until I find studs and a hose...damn holiday weekend.
I know, I know,, pics or banishment...If anyone wants to host them, I 'll email them pics of the car and *****.