12-05-2011, 03:18 PM
Join Date: Feb 2009
Total Cats: 10
ebay coilover consolidation thread. What are you using?
Ok, there are numerous posts on this board and a very large post on m.net about the ebay coilover sleeves. The consensus is that they are fine. However, there isn't much info on "I have this shock, and I used this vendor" "You can used this sleeve, but wrap the shock body in electrical tape", etc.
So, if you have used the ebay coilover kits:
1. What shocks are you running?
2. What ebay vendor/coilover sleeve kit brand/coilover sleeve diameter did you use?
3. What is your ride height from the pinch welds?
4. What spring diameter are you running?
5. What spring lengths are you running?
6. What did you have to do to make them work?
7. What brand springs are you running and why?
8. What are your spring rates?
9. What, if anything, would you do differently? i.e. vendor, springs, etc
Hopefully we can get a nice consoldated thread out of this and it will be good enough for a sticky. AND I can feel confident about my future ebay coilover purchase.