Alas, after parting out the turbo, and all the good stuff from my NA (shell is wrecked) I'm looking to purchase another Miata, but this time I want a second gen NB.
I realized that I don't want to do the work anymore and would rather buy a finished product / mostly finished project.
Here's what I'm looking for - it doesn't have to be all included but some/most should be here:
- NB Miata with less than 200k on body. NO RUST!
- Super or Turbo charged pushing around the ~200whp limit.
- Can't be beaten up or at the last of it's days, Turbo setup shouldn't be butchered up and either pieced together with care and proper knowledge
- Adequate and necessary mods done to support the forced induction (injectors, ecu/fmu, upgraded clutch, upgraded radiator and/or coolant reroute... the basics)
- Cosmetically clean inside and out, interior should be mint or close to mint (and intact)
- No mechanical or body or suspension issues
Other wants but not necessary BUT will raise my interest more
- Roll bar preferred Hard Dog, no style bar bullshit
- Hard top
- Coils or lowered on good springs/struts (no ebay bullshit)
- GV Lip/Skirt
- Black but if it looks good in another colour I'm all ears
Essentially what I'm looking for is an daily-drivable head turner with mods to help it do well on the track as well.
Will fly down to the states and drive back to Canada if the price and car is right.
PM away or email firstname.lastname@example.org
with details, asking price and pictures.
I'm in no rush, will wait until the perfect car comes along.