lulz
Old 05-25-2008, 03:52 PM
Elite Member

Total Cats: 3

My post wins.
Old 05-25-2008, 04:02 PM
Elite Member

Total Cats: 554

Lol some ******* mystical land, wtf is that guy smoking.
Old 05-25-2008, 04:53 PM

Total Cats: 7

First open garage door. THEN start engine.

High as a Kite?
Old 05-25-2008, 05:08 PM
Elite Member

Total Cats: 66

Drugs are a terrible thing..... to waste!
Old 05-25-2008, 05:18 PM

Total Cats: 0

Yep, I definitely picked the correct Miata forum to join.

Crap like this makes my head hurt: "Bottom line, there just isn't a better car than the NA Miata. It captures everything Mazda set out to do, is durable as heck, cheap to run/maintain and a joy to drive. The NA is truly a classic car and will some day be traded as such."
Old 05-25-2008, 06:23 PM
Elite Member

Total Cats: 42

Originally Posted by some dotnet guy
Bottom line, there just isn't a better car than the NA Miata. It captures everything Mazda set out to do, is durable as heck, cheap to run/maintain and a joy to drive. The NA is truly a classic car and will some day be traded as such.
In the meanwhile, all of us ignorant turbo freaks are ruining perfectly good collector cars! NOESSS!!!!
Old 05-25-2008, 07:31 PM

Total Cats: 2

Originally Posted by Saml01
My post wins.
LOL, my post owns that thread!

Mark
Old 05-25-2008, 08:08 PM
Tour de Franzia

Total Cats: 375

someone post this:

It's always been a fantasy of mine to be a sex slave for 2 bears, male and female, pleasing the male when she's tired, and vice versa. Slowly sliding my lips up and down his thick shaft, tasting his pre-*** on my tongue. Once he's had enough of that, he rolls over onto his back, lifting me up as though I weighed nothing. Gently placing me on his ****, I guide him in, feeling him stretch me wide open. I moan with pleasure, feeling him fill me up. He growls softly, I feel it rumble deep in his chest, vibrating all the way down his body and through mine. He continues to lift me up and then pull me down. He's doing all the work for me, it feels so good, the warmth of the fur, his paws either side of my waist. He is in total control, I'm just nothing compared to his vast size and strength, but I have total trust in him, I know he won't hurt me. I feel the pace quicken, almost imperceptibly. I slowly stroke myself, feeling myself nearing the point of no return coming closer with every stroke. I can hear the growl getting louder now; he speeds up even more, forcing me further and further down onto his thick ****. If it wasn't for the fact I my body is releasing so many endorphines, I would probably be screaming in agony. Except I am panting and whining, just like a bitch, begging her mate to fill her up. His claws dig in deeper, the pain, its excsquisite. It sends me over the edge. My head goes back, I let out a short grunt, I feel my **** explode, covering his chest fur in my seed. I keep stroking, it looks as though I'm trying to rip my **** out. I let out another grunt, another torrent flows forth, then another and another. A drop lands on the beasts muzzle. He seems confused for a moment. That's what I think. He digs his paws in even harder now and slams me onto his ****, I feel his grumble turn into a roar. He's cumming, oh my god. I can feel in, filling me up. It's undescribable. He's mating with me, he's claimed me. I feel him slow, his **** still throbbing within me, it seems as though there's no more room for his ***. It's dripping out of me, onto his fur. I reach down, and then bring my hand up, tasting him. It's more than I ever expected. It's heaven.
Old 05-25-2008, 08:09 PM
Tour de Franzia

or this:

I was stuck in traffic one day and just kinda thought it would be funny to **********. It was sunny and clear out, so I was worried one of the other drivers would see me, but my jeep is pretty high off the ground, so I think no one noticed. I busted a nut and aimed it down, ruining my tweety bird floor mat. I felt kinda stupid after and my mom kept silent the rest of the drive home. It was awkward and I regret it.
Old 05-25-2008, 08:26 PM
Elite Member

Total Cats: 66

and I was beginning to wander why hustler hasnt been banned yet... now I remember why
Old 05-25-2008, 08:36 PM
Elite Member

Total Cats: 12

hahahahaahahaha....
Old 05-25-2008, 09:09 PM
Elite Member

Total Cats: 43

Originally Posted by hustler
someone post this:

It's always been a fantasy of mine to be a sex slave for 2 bears, male and female, pleasing the male when she's tired, and vice versa. Slowly sliding my lips up and down his thick shaft, tasting his pre-*** on my tongue. Once he's had enough of that, he rolls over onto his back, lifting me up as though I weighed nothing. Gently placing me on his ****, I guide him in, feeling him stretch me wide open. I moan with pleasure, feeling him fill me up. He growls softly, I feel it rumble deep in his chest, vibrating all the way down his body and through mine. He continues to lift me up and then pull me down. He's doing all the work for me, it feels so good, the warmth of the fur, his paws either side of my waist. He is in total control, I'm just nothing compared to his vast size and strength, but I have total trust in him, I know he won't hurt me. I feel the pace quicken, almost imperceptibly. I slowly stroke myself, feeling myself nearing the point of no return coming closer with every stroke. I can hear the growl getting louder now; he speeds up even more, forcing me further and further down onto his thick ****. If it wasn't for the fact I my body is releasing so many endorphines, I would probably be screaming in agony. Except I am panting and whining, just like a bitch, begging her mate to fill her up. His claws dig in deeper, the pain, its excsquisite. It sends me over the edge. My head goes back, I let out a short grunt, I feel my **** explode, covering his chest fur in my seed. I keep stroking, it looks as though I'm trying to rip my **** out. I let out another grunt, another torrent flows forth, then another and another. A drop lands on the beasts muzzle. He seems confused for a moment. That's what I think. He digs his paws in even harder now and slams me onto his ****, I feel his grumble turn into a roar. He's cumming, oh my god. I can feel in, filling me up. It's undescribable. He's mating with me, he's claimed me. I feel him slow, his **** still throbbing within me, it seems as though there's no more room for his ***. It's dripping out of me, onto his fur. I reach down, and then bring my hand up, tasting him. It's more than I ever expected. It's heaven.
I almost did...
Old 05-26-2008, 02:24 AM
Tour de Franzia

Originally Posted by Stealth97
and I was beginning to wander why hustler hasnt been banned yet... now I remember why
hey, I assembled most of my motor today...I'm actually doing stuff now.
Old 05-26-2008, 02:36 AM
Antisaint

Total Cats: 58

Originally Posted by hustler
someone post this:

If these are your words, you are fucked up bro.

Vash-
Old 05-26-2008, 03:02 AM

Total Cats: 0

LMAO holy ****!!!! lol! lulz!

I don't know where you would come up with bear ****. lol lol lol lol lol lol
Old 05-26-2008, 07:25 AM

Total Cats: -3

This kind of **** makes my day funny
Old 05-26-2008, 10:22 AM
y8s
2 Props,3 Dildos,& 1 Cat

Total Cats: 573

hustler spends too much time on ethug.com
Old 05-26-2008, 10:27 AM

Total Cats: 7

So Hustler. Have they found a name for your disorder yet? My stepmom is a shrink. Perhaps I can get you a discount.
Old 05-26-2008, 01:25 PM
Elite Member

Total Cats: 5

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: lol m.net gayness