Meet and Greet Say Hi. De-noob yourself.

Anyone in Detroit area willing to help me out

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2009, 02:55 PM

Total Cats: 0
Default Anyone in Detroit area willing to help me out

i am having some issues with my begi-s kit. i have it all bolted up and it starts but i need help tuning it. it has mspnp, wbo2 lc1. I need help setting it up to my laptop to change the analog output voltage. if anyone is willing to come over and help me get my car running come spring. I would gladly pay you for your time.

~Dave
Old 02-07-2009, 06:00 PM

Total Cats: 14

I can help. I have tuned a couple of megasquirts specifically for turbo miata application. Is the car driveable with the stuff disconnected or.....?
Old 02-09-2009, 10:50 PM

honestly alls i have done is installed the turbo on a car that has megasquirt running on it with a base tune. i have the iat sensor hooked up to where the afm would have been and i have that hooked up to the intake pipe. alls i have to do is hook up the air filter and the tube its attached to to the turbo, and put the tube from that to the crankcase breather hole. the wbo2 sensor is not properly hooked up. i was going to hook up the megasquirt to my laptop and run the base tune called "mspnp 90-97 w/o afm" what would help me alot is to find someone who has a similar car to mine and plug in their tune so i can at least get the thing moving and so i can actually understand what is going on. then i coudl take it further and tune it to my specific car. I am so lost right now it is extremely frustrating. im about to give up. I just need someone to walk me through what i need to do to get it running. that would motivate me to actually understand what i am doing and go from there. i had heard that you helped out the guy with the blue car. i think his name is "miataonepointsix" or something to that effect. let me know if you can help me out.

~Dave
Old 02-10-2009, 10:08 PM

so i found out that i can drive it as long as i dont stay hit boost. pipefather, will you be able to help me out if i drive out to where you live? im unable to connect to my moms laptop because of vista. let me know what you need from me. Pm me and ill give you my number.

Thanks,

Dave