Miata Turbo Forum - Boost cars, acquire cats.

Miata Turbo Forum - Boost cars, acquire cats. (https://www.miataturbo.net/)
-   Miata parts for sale/trade (https://www.miataturbo.net/miata-parts-sale-trade-5/)
-   -   Stock 14" BBS rims (https://www.miataturbo.net/miata-parts-sale-trade-5/stock-14-bbs-rims-32708/)

gospeed81 03-14-2009 11:52 AM

Stock 14" BBS rims
 
1 Attachment(s)
I am selling my stock BBSers, with two centercaps and the wrench that came with them. Dayton Daytona SR tires with quite a bit of tread left. Two have about 60%, the other two have maybe 40% :cool: .

Normal wear and tear, one small ding, still look great.

I will take better pics later, just drumming up interest.

I will take offers.

I will deliver if you are in Houston or College Station.

I will ship at your expense, and will take cheapo tires off to cut weight if you prefer.

I will also consider trades for rear end parts, shocks, or turbo exhaust.

$400 obo.

Attachment 207472

They will clean up very nice, as this is not the best pic.

Thanks for looking.

kenzo42 03-14-2009 05:10 PM

Doh! I'd have bought them if you were local. =(

gospeed81 03-14-2009 09:38 PM

Shipping's probably killer, but I'd be willing to knock some of it off the price.

deliverator 03-14-2009 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gospeed81 (Post 381909)
Shipping's probably killer, but I'd be willing to knock some of it off the price.

FYI-

Get yourself a roll of industrial cling-wrap from ebay.

Leaving the tires on the wheels, stack two of them up. Using the cling wrap the shit out of them from all angles. Slap FedEx label on the wrapped stack.

Repeat process for remaining two tires.

Should be well under $70 to ship them that way.

gospeed81 03-14-2009 09:50 PM

I can do that at work...then it's free ;) .

If it can be done around $50, consider it a shipped price.

gospeed81 03-21-2009 03:41 PM

5 Attachment(s)
PICS

Attachment 207325

Attachment 207326

Attachment 207327

Attachment 207328

Attachment 207329

gospeed81 04-02-2009 10:41 PM

wheels SOLD


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:15 AM.