UPDATE: It's been a long time since I've update this thread. I ran into lots of issues since my last post lots of which are a result of being new to megasquirt. I want to specifically thank Reverant for his support and everyone else for the helpful information.
The car now runs and drives, I have 100 miles on the motor and am going through the break-in period for my rings and bearings. There's still a few things I need to do, for one, I need a second catch can for the exhaust side. For two, The wiring is worn out and slightly exposed for my IAC valve and I need to possibly rewire it. This is causing erratic idle behavior and I don't like it. Other than the listed things, so far I'm happy with everything, I still have a lot to do with megasquirt. But I have the basics down,. VE table tuning using manual tuning/VEAL, warmup enrichment, idle settings, MAT correction table.
For those wondering since my last post I have switched to a NB starter and fab9 plug and play COPs.
Before I get crucified, a forewarning. My hood latch was broke, so I replaced it with hood latches. The previous owner cut a hole in the hood for the wastegate, I improvised. Also, obviously the catch can routing is temporary until I get an additional catch can, ignore it.