I'm taking some time off this week and trying to get the rollerskate back together so I can merge it back with the body.
I got a lot of traction on Monday and reassembled the rear suspension.
I also spent way more time than I'd like to admit trying to find an attractive location for the FPR to reside behind the intake manifold. I also started looking at how I was going to route the fuel lines and oil cooler lines.This is still being worked on.
The differential and housing also got a fresh coat of paint.
Tuesday started off strong with assembling the differential and attaching it to the rear sub-frame.
After all that I was going to start on the front sub-assembly. I painted the front hubs Monday also and went to press in the ARP studs. These guys have a significant amount of interferance fit and it definitely take a shop press to get them together. After putting one together I noticed that the studs are a bit splayed and won't quite make it into the rotors..
In other news, I ordered the TSE 11.75" DynaPro BBK with the Singular ducts and new rear axles from Advance. Today I'm hopefully putting in the final order to Fab9 and MazdaSpeed.
Still waiting on the Bauer front BJ's from FM.