: Clean Title
I have a 1990 Mazda Miata for sale, in USA - Florida.
: 169000 miles
Asking price is $6500.00
1990 Mazda Miata
- 169,000 miles on the chassis
- 45,000 miles on the engine (all new gaskets, water pump, timing belt, oil pump, etc); there was no reason to replace the old engine other than it needed many seals, gaskets, and wore general maintenance parts it was easier to start fresh and know it all was replaced and good.
- Greddy Turbo Kit (TD04 15G)
- Greddy Intercooler (anodized black)
- Custom Intercooler Piping
- Turbo Tony 2.5" Downpipe (w/flex coupler)
- DP6061 2.5" Exhaust (magnaflow muffler)
- 1.8L Injectors
- Walbro 190lph Fuel Pump
- ACT Street Light Flywheel
- ACT Street Clutch (solid disk, HD pressure plate)
- 1.6L OEM LSD
- Magnacore 8.5mm Plug Wires
- Koyo Aluminum Radiator
- CSR Aluminum Overflow
- ARP Fasteners Throughout
- Wire Tucked Harness (loomed and shrink tubed)
- Custom Stainless Hood Dampners
- BCRacing BR Type Coilovers
- CCW LM16 16x9.5 Wheels (custom finish; hyperblack centers & black chrome pvd lips)
- Toyo T1R 245/35/16 tires
- Eibach Front Sway Bar
- Eibach Rear Sway Bar
- BSI Racing Adjustable Aluminum Endlinks
- Superpro Offset Rear Lower Control Arm Bushings
- De-powered OEM Steering Rack (shaved fittings and fully polished)
- OEM R Package Front Lip
- Carbon Fiber Hardtop w/Lexan Window
- Spec Hardtop Brackets (solid mount)
- Smoked Front Turn Signal Lenses
- VHT Painted Sidemarkers & Taillights
- 6000k H4 HID Kit
- Sparco Speed Seats
- Momo Tuner Steering Wheel
- NRG Short Hub
- NRG Quick Release
- Generic Titanium Shift ****
- Autometer Boost Gauge
- AEM UEGO Gauge
- Panasonic CD Player (ipod)
- Panasonic Door Speakers
- Exterior: for a 1990 Miata it is in great condition with virtually no rust and the paint looks great for what it is.
- Interior: is also in great condition for it's year. There is a small hole in the carpet on the drivers side foot-well from the prior owner not having floor mats. There are now OEM Miata floormats in the car. No missing panels or cracked parts. Power windows work perfect.
- Drivetrain: car is in great running condition and have had no issue with it ever other than a bad radiator (replaced with the Koyo). I did replace the transmission with a 1999 manual about 2 years ago as the original one finally gave out. I also replaced the differential with a factory LSD unit of the same year span (6" - 1.6L) several years back after I installed the turbo kit. Works great but the upgrade to the 1.8L rear end would be a nice addition over time to add more rigidity.
Suspension: feels great mainly to the aftermarket additions....bushings, ball joints, etc are all in good working order. Do need lube the endlinks every once and awhile as they squeak a little if dry.
Over the 5 years I have owned this car I've put a lot of work, time, and sweat into it. There is no reason why I want to sell it other than the fact I'm ready to move on and hoping someone will like it as much as I do and pickup where I left off. The car is very well known in the online Miata community and anyone who knows me or my work will tell you the car is one of the nicest built and that it's top notch.
I've been getting many questions on what OEM equipment is or isn't on the car as well as general maintenance questions so in addition.... The following items have been removed from the car over oem; Soft Top, A/C, Power Steering Pump, Airbag, Washer Bottle & Lines, Charcoal Canister, Stock Radiator Overflow (aftermarket installed), Windshield Wipers & Motor (will be included with the car; hasn't be driven in rain in the past 2 years). As far a maintenance the car runs great however will need the front calipers rebuilt soon (seals are going bad) and the inner CV boots need to be replaced (axles are still good). With the turbo installed and the fact I live in Florida under hood temps can get bad so I have both fans on a manual switch (oem wiring is bypassed) so you can run them when needed.
Before Wire Tuck
Before Wire Tuck
Before Wire Tuck
More Photos & Year -by- Year progress of the car: http://s1209.photobucket.com/home/da..._mx5/allalbums
*some photos of the car have the same wheels as current but have fully polished lips instead of the PVD black chrome lips which can be seen in the first photo