01-04-2012, 11:32 AM
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Orlando, FL
Total Cats: 1
YES, THE CAR IS STILL FOR SALE
Originally Posted by RedboneCoonhound
1. Do any documentation/receipts come with car?
2. What condition are the tires in? Any rubbing issues? Does it turn ok lock to lock?
3. How much power does it put down? Any dyno graphs?
4. Are engine internals stock? Which headgasket, compression, etc.
5. How is this car tuned? How much boost?
1) The previous owner did not give me any receipts when I bought the car from him.
2) Tires are in good condition with plenty of life left in them. There are rubbing issues when you go full lock, but that is expected with a car that sits this low. You just have to adjust your driving style.
3) Neither previous owner or I have dyno'd the car, but a conservative guess would be a little north of 150.
4) The engine has stock internals and the engine was replaced by the previous owner. No idea of what head gasket is on there.
5) The car has the factory ECU with an FMU and makes about 4-5 pounds of boost. The previous owner and I have had it this way for a few years with no issues. I planned on adding an aftermarket ecu and get it tuned professionally, but finances did not allow me to do it.