01-08-2016, 04:35 PM
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Seabrook, TX
Total Cats: 22
1994 Chumpcar/WRL Miata NAMCO Racing
1994 Mazda Miata
- Motor rebuilt by Republic Machine Shop in Dallas, TX (Formerly Day Custom Machine) with only 3 events on it. Compression is within 2% across all cylinders (191-193-190-191)
- Transmission rebuilt by Lucas Racing with 3 race events on it
- All wiring removed from car and properly stripped to check for any bad connections and engine only harness created with proper wrapping and connections.
- Cage built by Apex Auto Works in Alvin, TX
- Sparco Sprint V racing seat
- Scrothe Racing harness
- Torsen Limited Slip completely professionally rebuilt with new bearings and crush collar
- Mishimoto Aluminum Radiator
- New Bilstein shocks installed before last race
- Sparco Steering wheel
- NRG Quick release
- New hawk DTC 60 front and DTC 30 rear pads
- Firecharger extinguisher system
- Front hubs completely rebuilt and rear hubs replaced with new and with high quality racing grease and all bearings/races inspected before last race
- ARP long wheel studs
- New Poly diff mounts
- New clutch installed at the same time as transmission
- Stainless Steel Brake lines and clutch line.
- Springfield Dyno SM Exhaust
- ATS Comp Lite 15x7 wheels with 50% Bridgestone RE-11A
Log books for both ChumpCar and WRL included.
The car is able to go 1:50-2:10 on full tank depending on driver/track and will only fuel starve with about 1 quart left.
The car has 6 podiums with ChumpCar (3 of those first overall) and 5 podiums with World Racing League (3 of those first overall)
It is well built and has only ever had three mechanical issues. The first was a clutch slave cylinder went out while we were in third place at TWS and the second was the alternator went out on us at Barber Motorsports Park while we were in second place. A new Bosche alternator was installed at the track. We had a rear shock shaft snap at VIR as well, but it was a really old set of shocks that needed to be replaced with bilsteins anyway.
I am asking $4750 for the car ready to race. Car is located on the south side of Houston, TX.
The quickest way to get a hold of me is via email rharris19(at)aol.com. I come on here about once a day, but email gets pushed to my phone immediately.
Bronze 15X9 in picture not included.
I need to retake this picture as I didn't realize how horrible it was until putting it up