07-28-2012, 04:21 PM
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Hurley, MS (Gulf Coast)
Total Cats: 0
1994 Mazda Miata - $1950
Status: Clean Title
I have a 1994 Mazda Miata for sale, in USA - Mississippi.
Mileage: 133400 miles
Engine Size: 1.8
Asking price is $1950
I have a 1994 red Mazda Miata for sale. It has 133k miles. Runs and drives fine. located on the Mississippi coast
It's not a pristine show car, but it is reliable running transportation. This would make a great first car, racecar, autocross project, or spec Miata, . it is light, RWD with a great suspension design. or if you have Miata's, this would make a great second car to have for parts, that's originally why I bought it, but have recently sold my primary Miata and getting out of Miata's. Or it would be a good candidate to part out, one could easily make money on all the parts, I have little kids, and not a ton of time to do that, plus it would be kind of a waste since its a running and driving car.
starts, runs and drives fine. Everything that needs to work for it to be road worthy does (except its exhaust is really loud, see below)
It is equipped with a factory Torsen limited slip differential and anti lock brakes. it also has power windows
The top on it is in great shape. it has a glass rear window, and there is no tears or leaks.
The car comes with 5 spoke alloy wheels from a 99 Miata. I mounted up a set of 225/45-15 toyo R888 tires I had on them.
The battery is brand new, i just bought it last month
1) The body is not perfect ofcourse. You can see from the pictures the paint is faded in places, there is a small dent on the driver door, several other nicks and dings here and there. Several on the back where the original spoiler was. And note the driver headlight lid has a couple drill holes in it.
2) There is not radio, speakers or antenna.
3) In the interior, the plastic part over the gauges is missing. And the driver seat bolster is worn. The trunk interior has been pulled.
4) The exhaust is stock and was pulled out of another car that had it all welded together which required cutting it. I cut it just before the cat. That needs to be welded up. So right now its running basically open header. I have a piece of pipe to use to weld this up, I just don't have a welding machine and don't want to have to haul this car to a muffler shop for that. or if you plan to hot rod, you can just pull it and replace. its an easy fix, and the asking price reflects that it needs this work.
5) One of the bolts that hold the front sway bar brackets broke. I made a failed attempt to remove it. So the front sway bar is not on the car now. Again, probably not a real hard thing to fix, worse case is weld the bracket on.
6) All the AC components appear to be there. However there was no AC belt when I got the car. I never put one on, so I assume the AC doesn't work.
7) The power steering has been de-powered. However, Miata's are very light; the steering is still very low effort. This is not a really a problem IMHO.
8) Exhaust heat shield is missing, oh and so is the throttle cable bracket, I made it work with about a half dozen zip ties.
Pictures are here http://s36.photobucket.com/albums/e2...%20for%20sale/
shoot me an email to trigger dot eric at gmail dot com also not really looking for trades, open to offers, Thanks