06-29-2014, 09:48 AM
Join Date: Nov 2013
Total Cats: -154
1994 Mazda miata - $4,000.00
Status: Clean Title
I have a 1994 Mazda miata for sale, in USA - North Carolina.
Mileage: 200,000 miles
Engine Size: 1.8l
Asking price is $5,000.00 Or best offer
1994 Black, 1.8l with 1999 engine, orginal paint, and body.
- team dynamics wheels
- hard dog roll bar
- Brand new Stagg SHS coilover dampeners and vogtland springs (on car)
- (Not on the car) Bilstien dampeners on ebiach ground control shocks
- NRG steering wheel (short hub + quick disconnect) also a fixed hub included
- pioneer stereo w/blutooth/ipod/usb + pioneer speakers
- GREEN A/C vent rings + gauge hood. I can swap in the black ones if you
- engine was rebuilt 60,000 miles ago (read below)
- Engine rebuilt with manley rods and CP forged pistons
- 1999 head swap, intake manifold and throttlebody / IAC
- 2004 Mazda speed Transmission/clutch (6-speed)
- has the limited slip differential
- Megasquirt PNP ecu with a subscription to TunerstudioMS
- Toyota Coil on plug ignition
- AEM uego 0-5v/10-20AFR wideband sensor/gauge
- Vaccum/boost gauge
- Racing beat 4-1 Header
- Magnaflow catback exhaust system (custom bent to fit & sounds amazing)
- Walbro 190 fuel pump,-
- RX-8 425cc injectors
- K&N pod filter (deleted MAF, running iat sensor)
*The car has been prepped for a big boost turbo or supercharger build* its ready.
Now, the bad stuff.
- Needs new paint / or vinyl wrap the car
- needs a new drivers seat
- The drivers side headlight needs a new pivot arm (lights have to stay UP)
- The car has had most of the dead weight removed, bare trunk, tucked engine
- very slow oil leak from front main seal, and the o-ring on oil dipstick
I love this car, but i really took on more than i can handle when i bought it.
It needs a new owner that has plenty of mechanical experience and has all the tools to work on the necessary problems.
It was meant to be a daily, but really if it cant get the TLC that it needs all it will be is a racing/autocross applicative car