: Clean Title
I have a 1995 Mazda Spec Miata for sale, in USA - Illinois.
: unknown miles
Asking price is $18000
This is a 1995 1.8 Spec Miata BSI built (I was told the original build cost was $38,000 - full tub repaint to Subaru World Rally Blue)
- Excellent BSI cage.
- Brand new windshield installed June 29, 2013 (can provide receipt upon request)
- I have it titled in my name (so valid regular Illinois title to sign over with the car)
- Car came from Florida/California/Texas so no rust present.
- It includes NASA and SCCA logbooks (current 2013 NASA Logbook)
- AMB hardwired transponder IS included
- Water and oil pressure gauges
- fire system with pull (not push) release in-cabin
- wired for radio, coolsuit and video camera.
- Momo suede steering wheel (quick release)
- Springfield Dyno Exhaust
- For 2012 season, installed FatCat w/99 top mounts.
- Brand new race seat installed at beginning of 2012 season (Ultrashield RoadRace 15")
- Tunnel has been modified to allow taller person to move seat back if needed (or install different seat that is wider)
- g-force camlock belts good until Dec 31 2016
- New driver and passenger nets in 2012
- pro engine installed in August 2012 capable of being a front runner with the right driver!
- New replacement Race Aluminum Radiator installed August 2012
- Recently upgraded to 4.3 torsen differential as well.
(please note that Traqmate system seen in photos will NOT be included)
Ready to race Current 2013 NASA Logbook and also has SCCA logbook.
More photos available upon request but this is what I have to start. (trailer is NOT included)