Yes, I'm posting a new thread. I was going to edit the original thread but I assume it timed out.
1996 M Edition Miata with 136k on the odometer. The M edition comes with all the bells and whistles. Tan and black leather interior, premium sound system, power windows, power mirrors, power steering, cruise, ABS, and AC (and it blows cold). The right front fender needs to be replaced. The bumper and hood are repairable. There are some door dings, but the paint is probably a 7 out of 10. The interior shows some wear and tear, but I'd give it an 8 out of 10.
- Soft top is torn at the window
- Damaged right front fender
- Rust in rocker panels from clogged top drains (no other rust found)
- Check engine light on. The car was swapped from an automatic and is still looking for the transmission computer.
- Needs new dampers (shocks). I have a spare set of OEM's I'll give with the car.
The motor is from my 95 and was rebuild 23k ago. All major components were purchased from Mazda Motorsports.
- New pistons
- Rods "shelf balanced" from a set of 12 rods
- New main, rod, and thrust bearings
- New timing belt, tensioners, and water pump
- All seals and gaskets replaced
- Cylinder head cleaned and valve seats machined. The exhaust valves on #2 cylinder were just replaced due to a bent valve that was not caught by a machine shop on the rebuild.
- New head gasket
- New coilpacks
- 5th gear syncro just replaced
- New A/C condensor
- Mazda Motorsports motor mounts and differential mounts.
- Torsen differential
- 2" or 2.25" dual Borla exhuast
$2500 w/o hardtop and $3500 w/ hardtop
All prices are negotiable and any reasonable offer will be entertained.
Please PM or email me at ISHRoadkill@hotmail.com
. Car is located in Smyrna/Murfreesboro area.