Hey guys, I'm putting my '04 mazdaspeed miata up for sale. It is metallic red, with black leather interior. It has a bose sound system with a 6 cd changer. I bought this in February as a daily driver and project. Unfortunately, it's not the most practical vehicle ever. I have my eyes on another vehicle, so I'm selling the miata.
Mileage: ~142,000 mi
- There is some curb rash on the stock Racing Hart alloy wheels.
- Slight oil leak from the turbo oil return line. I have a replacement line and gaskets. I will be replacing it soon.
- Passenger headlight is fogged.
- power locks pop the fuse, probably just need to re-align the lock linkages.
- One rip in the top. I just replaced the top less than a year ago.
- One of the cup holders in the center console has no spring tension on the cover.
All these are really actually minor issues. Like I mentioned before, I did buy this as a project, so I have some go-fast parts that are going to come with it. This includes a larger intercooler, a downpipe, and a ms3xmegasquirt ECU setup. These are all new, never used.
I am asking $6000 OBO including the performance parts. It has a clean title.
Here's some pictures:
More pictures available upon request. Shoot me a pm if you have questions.