didnt get to take any pics yet but pulled it up on lift and here is some info after my inspection:
- some wear that should be expected from 17 year old car
- only one speaker works
- a/c works but could use a re-charge in near future
- all panels are present but some are not very tight. will fix next week
- sunroof is missing interior panel (so you see metal instead of liner) but it does not leak and works great
- grant steering wheel. no air bag. did they come with airbags originally?
- fresh paint
- dent under trunk. fixable. was quoted $200
- no frame damage
- rear bumper was replaced and looks good
- driver side door does not open from outside. will try to fix that next week.
- some plastic panels are not very tight so i will fix that too
- motor looks good. didnt do compression test yet though. revs fine and pulls strong. torqy little car i should say!
- 2nd gear syncro is bad but spare transmission is in trunk. was quoted $250 to install
- clutch is all right. seems like it was replaced
- exhaust could use a new tip. will fix next week
- shocks are oem and are pretty much shot. car does have some aftermarket springs so i would change those out to something better (illuminas or even agx)
- bushings are allright for their age
- will perform tune-up next week and will replace pads/rotors
- needs new tires
overall condition is very decent for its age. no unexpected problems and everything seems very fair for age and price