08-26-2007, 02:31 AM
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Charleston, SC
Total Cats: 14
If this was m*.net I would post a link to the thread here <G>.
Don't worry, if I listed all the stupid **** I did to try and kill my car it would be a long list.
So, since we are talking about oil pressure let me ask you guys this:
- 20K miles on a rebuilt 200K engine
- no idea if the oil pump is new
- oil pressure has always been low
- sending unit changed - no difference
- gauge cluster change - no difference
- I have not checked for resistance on the wire between the unit and gauge
I'm pretty sure that my pressure is actually low. Should I be worried about this? I only put 1K miles a year on the car but it is a hard 1K. I run Mobil One 10W-30