Alright while I have my build going on I figured I might as well post up my Full Wire Tuck and what issues I came across and perhaps I can help give pointers to those who are also interested in starting on one in theirs.
Now I have already started this with no time to spare during the week due to my work schedule, however on the weekends ive been trying to tackle this thing a best as I can.
Looks disgusting. Now its on to removal of the dash...
Now my cluster bezel was already broken from the previous owner, so removal was very simple, as well as the steering wheel and airbag assembly. Disconnected the positive and negative from the battery and pursed removal of the airbag with slight caution (for some reason I still felt nervous working underneath the steering wheel while my face was directly in front of the airbag)
Now keep in mind I am NOT keeping my airbag assembly...Lets move on shall we?
Now onto removal of the Instrument cluster, radio/climate control, center console, glove box, and well essentially removal of the whole dash...
and Voila! Dash removed..
(Dash removal is much more extensive than what is shown. No magic here)
Ok now here is where i disconnected all of the sensors on passenger side and front end of the engine. The headlight was a PITA, I removed the plastic headlight cover that surrounds the headlight and the connector was very easy to reach then.
After disconnecting all the sensors I also decided to remove my Charcoal Canister, Coolent overflow, and Washer fluid reservoir.
Heres a picture of my buddy pulling the harness through the fire wall
Steering column dropped
At The end of the day: