Singular Motorsports Endplates
**Goup buy is closed**
This group buy is for all wing models EXCEPT the GTC-200. We are going straight into production for APR GTC-200 endplates and those will be available full-time soon.
- Up to 40% more downforce on the outer 1/3rds of the wing
- Add endplates + decrease angle of attack = same downforce with less drag!
- Precision waterjet from aluminum
- Powdercoated gloss black
- 12+ degrees of angle adjustment
- Meet SCCA surface area restrictions
- NASA "zero-point" height optional
- Designed and produced in USA
UPDATE Available now! Singular Motorsports GTC-200 Endplates
NASA "zero-point" option
- APR GT-250
- APR GTC-300
- Car Of Tomorrow (COT)
- Drill-It-Yourself - if you have a different wing and want our endplate good-ness, secure a spot in the group buy and then with some info/measurements from you, we will determine which of our endplate variants is the best fit and send you them undrilled - just drill holes and mount!
ALL variations are available in full-height OR in a NASA “zero-point” height. The NASA versions are shortened slightly to 11 ⅞” tall (NASA TT/PT allots additional points for endplates taller than 12”) Only applied to those competing in TT/PT.
Group Buy Details:
Group Buy Price: $84
$15 within continental US / $20 for multiple sets. Pick-up in San Diego, CA is available.
A $50 deposit is required to put your name on the list and the remaining total is due when the group buy closes.
Paypal is email@example.com
Please include with your deposit:
- your forum name
- Wing model
- Size: Full height OR NASA “zero point” height
Minimum for the group buy is 10.
Maximum for the group buy is 20.
The group buy closes on November 7th or when we hit the maximum, whichever comes first.
This is a limited production item and there are no guarantees that it will be available in the future, if it is, it won’t be at this price
We estimate conservatively and aim to beat it. Tentative ship date is 2 weeks after the group buy closes.
Car of Tomorrow version mounted:
Allows room for large gurney flaps:
COT/GT250 version (left) beside GTC300/Kognition version (right): same overall look, some tweaks optimized for the different airfoil shapes:
Feel free to share this on other forums or with friends who may be interested, we’re only vendors on MT, but more people finding out about this helps you get yours faster!
Sean will be keeping track of the deposits and updating the list of those on board