10-09-2014, 09:07 PM
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: ABQ, NM
Total Cats: 86
2015 revlimiter.net Miata Calendar
The 2015 revlimiter.net Miata Calendar
By popular demand, the revlimiter.net calendar will come back for 2015! But I need help. I need your cars. My shop might be the sponsor of this calendar, but that doesn't mean it's 12 months of Sharka. It's a calendar of owner's cars. YOUR cars.
- Email one (1) photo to firstname.lastname@example.org before November 3rd, 2014.
- If you decide you hate that photo and want to send a different one, do it. The one emailed closest to November 3rd will be considered.
- Please don't expect a reply from that email address. I'll likely login a few times to download photos, but that's it.
- It must be YOUR car. And that car must be a Mazda Miata/MX-5/Roadster or BASED on a Miata.
- The photo must be 6 megapixel minimum. That's 3000x2000. The photo must also be landscape (that's when it's wider than it is tall). No portrait or square-crop please.
- No watermark please. Watermarked entries will be disqualified.
- Send your name as you want it to appear on the calendar. If you want your username to appear, send that in the email. If you want your full name, send that.
- There's no room for a photographer credit. Sorry.
- Feel free to post your car in this thread. But that won't help you get into the calendar. Your photo must be emailed to the address above to qualify.
- Are you a sponsor on a board somewhere and would like to submit your shop car? Sweet! Do it! Any Miata is eligible.
2013 and 2014 Sample Pix
- There will be no voting. Sorry, I wanted to do voting when I finished last year's calendar, but getting started so late in the year doesn't leave time for it in this one. I will choose cars that I like. One of them will probably be Sharka. That leaves 11 spots and 1 front cover.
- I'd LOVE to have a group photo from the MRLS event on the cover. If you shot one that you think rocks, please send it.
- Photography > Mods. A stock Miata could easily get in the calendar if the photo is strong.
- Calendars will be print-on-demand handled by Zazzle, just like it was last year. The 2013 and 2014 calendars were very high quality, and I want another for my wall for 2015.
- Calendars will be priced as low as Zazzle allows. I'm not looking to make profit on these. I just want a nice calendar to hang in my office and to be able to offer others the same thing.
- This calendar is not affiliated with any specific Miata forum. It's just me putting something together. It's purely a product of my own business, revlimiter.net LLC.
Sharka's 2013 submission.
The Zazzle calendars are just fantastic.
Great colors and thick cardstock.
I can't wait to see the 2015 entries.
Show me your best!