How (and why) to Ramble On your domestic shorthair - Page 267 - Miata Turbo Forum -Boost cars, acquire cats.

Welcome to Miataturbo.net   Members
 


Insert BS here A place to discuss anything you want

Reply
 
 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-17-2010, 07:02 AM   #5321
Elite Member
iTrader: (1)
 
NA6C-Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Birmingham Alabama
Posts: 8,038
Total Cats: 39
Default

I feel so naked! I just cut my 8'' hair that I began growing over a year ago. It was all long Russell Crowe and ****. I got so used to having long hair for the first time in my life, and really loved it. I was too rough with it early on and damaged the **** out of it with stiff brushes and ended up with tons of broken hairs up top that would just frizz all over. Now it's back down to 1'' all over and I will start again, but with care this time.

Look at my gaying this place up with salon talk. Not that it wasn't already gay. This is perfect company for cat talk and Miatas.
NA6C-Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 11:00 AM   #5322
mkturbo.com
iTrader: (24)
 
shuiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Charleston SC
Posts: 12,215
Total Cats: 750
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NA6C-Guy View Post
I feel so naked! I just cut my 8'' hair that I began growing over a year ago. It was all long Russell Crowe and ****. I got so used to having long hair for the first time in my life, and really loved it. I was too rough with it early on and damaged the **** out of it with stiff brushes and ended up with tons of broken hairs up top that would just frizz all over. Now it's back down to 1'' all over and I will start again, but with care this time.

Look at my gaying this place up with salon talk. Not that it wasn't already gay. This is perfect company for cat talk and Miatas.
******* Hippie with your long hair.
shuiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 11:08 AM   #5323
Elite Member
iTrader: (1)
 
NA6C-Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Birmingham Alabama
Posts: 8,038
Total Cats: 39
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuiend View Post
******* Hippie with your long hair.
At least I am well bathed and have a job.

Finally getting to close my ******* bank account and put an end to this stolen bank information mess. They hit me again yesterday with a $30 charge from some movie poster website, and some financial firm in Brooklyn hit me with 2 $1 fees, but today the lady at the bank called Mastercard and they said there was a $257 charge from them that they stopped in processing stage... thank god. Not that it would have mattered, I have already stripped my bank to below $100 anyway. Tomorrow when my final charges clear I can shut her down. Goddamn thieves!!! I'd love to find the person or group of people/company that does this kind of **** to people and beat their heads in with a ******* shovel.
NA6C-Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 11:10 AM   #5324
Elite Member
iTrader: (12)
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Portland, Oregon.
Posts: 6,841
Total Cats: 63
Default

Doppelgänger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 11:24 AM   #5325
Elite Member
iTrader: (12)
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Longs, SC
Posts: 2,583
Total Cats: 12
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NA6C-Guy View Post
I feel so naked! I just cut my 8'' hair that I began growing over a year ago. It was all long Russell Crowe and ****. I got so used to having long hair for the first time in my life, and really loved it. I was too rough with it early on and damaged the **** out of it with stiff brushes and ended up with tons of broken hairs up top that would just frizz all over. Now it's back down to 1'' all over and I will start again, but with care this time.

Look at my gaying this place up with salon talk. Not that it wasn't already gay. This is perfect company for cat talk and Miatas.
I miss my long hair. Id say mine was around 20 inches when I cut it all off. Now I have a buzzcut, every time I see a guy with long hair it makes me sad.
icantthink4155 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 11:32 AM   #5326
Antisaint
iTrader: (17)
 
Vashthestampede's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Danbury, CT
Posts: 4,637
Total Cats: 45
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NA6C-Guy View Post
At least I am well bathed and have a job.

Finally getting to close my ******* bank account and put an end to this stolen bank information mess. They hit me again yesterday with a $30 charge from some movie poster website, and some financial firm in Brooklyn hit me with 2 $1 fees, but today the lady at the bank called Mastercard and they said there was a $257 charge from them that they stopped in processing stage... thank god. Not that it would have mattered, I have already stripped my bank to below $100 anyway. Tomorrow when my final charges clear I can shut her down. Goddamn thieves!!! I'd love to find the person or group of people/company that does this kind of **** to people and beat their heads in with a ******* shovel.
Didn't this first happen awhile back?

I had a similar situation when I had some Canadian lady seduce me over the phone with her voice and in the end I bought over $1000 worth of magazines. Once I was off the phone I realized what I had done. Jesus christ!

All I did was walk right into my bank and told the lady at the desk what happened and we changed all my account numbers.

I would imagine that all you need to do is change all your account information and start from a new. How is this still dragging on?
Vashthestampede is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 12:02 PM   #5327
Crumple Zone Tester
iTrader: (6)
 
mgeoffriau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Jackson, MS
Posts: 7,490
Total Cats: 373
Default

Conversation I had just 10 seconds ago:

Coworker: You don't happen to have a wrench, do you?
Me: What do you mean when you say the word "wrench"?
Coworker: You know, to tighten something.
Me: What you're holding is called a wingnut. The wings allow you to use your fingers to tighten it.
mgeoffriau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 12:50 PM   #5328
Junior Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 411
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wishfulthinking90 View Post
MT.net looks weird as **** without ads
I've never seen an add on this website. ABP FTW.

Holy, only loading half of this page FTL.
E-NA6CE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 01:51 PM   #5329
Crumple Zone Tester
iTrader: (6)
 
mgeoffriau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Jackson, MS
Posts: 7,490
Total Cats: 373
Default

mgeoffriau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 03:15 PM   #5330
Elite Member
iTrader: (12)
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Portland, Oregon.
Posts: 6,841
Total Cats: 63
Default

I am currently having to watch **** (The MILF Next Door) as part of my job function. Oh what a terrible job I have.
Doppelgänger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 03:16 PM   #5331
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: San Luis Obispo, CA
Posts: 505
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppelgänger View Post
I am currently having to watch **** (The MILF Next Door) as part of my job function. Oh what a terrible job I have.
So you're saying we should excuse you for a few minutes?
scottyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 03:20 PM   #5332
Elite Member
iTrader: (12)
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Portland, Oregon.
Posts: 6,841
Total Cats: 63
Default

Nah.... not yet
Doppelgänger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 03:20 PM   #5333
Free Moustache Rides
iTrader: (8)
 
matthewdesigns's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Colorado Springs
Posts: 1,622
Total Cats: 42
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgeoffriau View Post
Still one of the coolest cars ever, even with the rear clip missing.
matthewdesigns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 03:25 PM   #5334
Antisaint
iTrader: (17)
 
Vashthestampede's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Danbury, CT
Posts: 4,637
Total Cats: 45
Default

I love shopping through VS picking out lingerie I wonder how many little outfits would be overdoing it. lol
Vashthestampede is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 03:25 PM   #5335
Elite Member
iTrader: (12)
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Portland, Oregon.
Posts: 6,841
Total Cats: 63
Default

SFW

Doppelgänger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 03:29 PM   #5336
Supporting Vendor
iTrader: (10)
 
Reverant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Athens, Greece
Posts: 5,328
Total Cats: 183
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuiend View Post
So I just got home from seeing Tron and I have to say it is one of the few movies I have seen in a long time that I did not want to end.
That pretty much made my day so I'm going to book tickets for tomorrow. Was the 3D decent or a joke?
Reverant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 03:31 PM   #5337
mkturbo.com
iTrader: (24)
 
shuiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Charleston SC
Posts: 12,215
Total Cats: 750
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverant View Post
That pretty much made my day so I'm going to book tickets for tomorrow. Was the 3D decent or a joke?
3D was amazing. I saw it in Imax 3d and it was stunning. There were supposedly 2d scenes but I could not really tell. I was actually sad when it ended and it did get lots of people clapping.
shuiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 03:35 PM   #5338
Supporting Vendor
iTrader: (10)
 
Reverant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Athens, Greece
Posts: 5,328
Total Cats: 183
Default

Booked. $32 for two movie tickets is not even funny, so here's to hoping that it is actually worth it.
Reverant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 03:44 PM   #5339
mkturbo.com
iTrader: (24)
 
shuiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Charleston SC
Posts: 12,215
Total Cats: 750
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverant View Post
Booked. $32 for two movie tickets is not even funny, so here's to hoping that it is actually worth it.
Wow that is a bit much. Tickets were $12 a piece at the place I go to. How is being over in Greece with all the riots right now? Are they near you or affecting you?
shuiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 03:45 PM   #5340
mkturbo.com
iTrader: (24)
 
shuiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Charleston SC
Posts: 12,215
Total Cats: 750
Default

shuiend is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Uconn Car Show 240_to_miata Local Meets, Events and Tech Days 1 01-23-2016 10:17 PM
Uconn Car Show Sat, April 9th 240_to_miata Local Meets, Events and Tech Days 7 04-11-2011 11:00 AM
Uconn Car Club Spring 2010 Show 240_to_miata Local Meets, Events and Tech Days 92 04-12-2010 06:20 PM
anual uconn car show/meet 240_to_miata Local Meets, Events and Tech Days 0 02-19-2008 10:03 PM


Tags
brain <3 me, brainy <3s hollywood, cancerous testicles, cuban caveman, furry barnacle, get fragged faeflora, joe p for prez, lyrical joe perez, not hit block, peter falk

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:21 PM.