How (and why) to Ramble On your domestic shorthair - Page 279 - Miata Turbo Forum -Boost cars, acquire cats.

Welcome to Miataturbo.net   Members
 


Insert BS here A place to discuss anything you want

Reply
 
 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-01-2011, 02:35 AM   #5561
Elite Member
iTrader: (9)
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Bloomfield, Michigan
Posts: 5,672
Total Cats: 9
Default

^^^
buffon01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 02:56 AM   #5562
Elite Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (17)
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 2,831
Total Cats: 1
Default

Quote:
rorbos
WonTon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 10:55 AM   #5563
mkturbo.com
iTrader: (24)
 
shuiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Charleston SC
Posts: 12,214
Total Cats: 750
Default

My car is official 31337.
shuiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 11:45 AM   #5564
Elite Member
iTrader: (11)
 
chicksdigmiatas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Texas, 'Murica
Posts: 2,247
Total Cats: 6
Default

Never stop in Delhi Louisiana. Not only is it a ghetto hell hole. You can't get pizza delivered even though there is a pizza hut and another pizza place a mile away. **** those cajun creole bitches.
chicksdigmiatas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 04:57 PM   #5565
Elite Member
iTrader: (5)
 
pusha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 7,363
Total Cats: -28
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuiend View Post
My car is official 31337.
You might catch my truck. I think the transmission is about to blow. After 10 years of abuse at over 700 lb/ft. of tq, it's FINALLY going.
pusha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 05:56 PM   #5566
mkturbo.com
iTrader: (24)
 
shuiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Charleston SC
Posts: 12,214
Total Cats: 750
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pusha View Post
You might catch my truck. I think the transmission is about to blow. After 10 years of abuse at over 700 lb/ft. of tq, it's FINALLY going.
How many miles does your truck have? I got a spare 1.8 motor I am thinking about doing a mild NA build to swap in when my 1.6 dies. I figure I can probably get to 500k miles on it, before it rusts out. Stupid rocker panel rust from the northeast.
shuiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 12:02 AM   #5567
Boost Pope
iTrader: (8)
 
Joe Perez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 24,681
Total Cats: 1,576
Default

No matter how tasty they are, one should not rely upon Synder's of Hanover Honey Mustard & Onion flavored Pretzel Pieces as one's sole source of nutritional intake. Specifically, eating an entire 10oz bag of them within a single 24 hour period causes you to have really scary poo.
Joe Perez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 12:15 AM   #5568
Elite Member
iTrader: (1)
 
NA6C-Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Birmingham Alabama
Posts: 8,038
Total Cats: 39
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Perez View Post
No matter how tasty they are, one should not rely upon Synder's of Hanover Honey Mustard & Onion flavored Pretzel Pieces as one's sole source of nutritional intake. Specifically, eating an entire 10oz bag of them within a single 24 hour period causes you to have really scary poo.
Don't be like me and get messed up poo.
NA6C-Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 02:22 AM   #5569
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Frederick MD
Posts: 206
Total Cats: 1
Default

So instead of being in the 30's like it normally is, it's 55 degrees outside right now at 1 in the morning. Of course I took the opportunity to drop the top and go for a late night cruise. It was gooooooooood
CPSmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 06:54 AM   #5570
Elite Member
iTrader: (7)
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Gainesville,Fl
Posts: 3,354
Total Cats: 5
Default

What a ******* nigh!
turotufas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 08:04 AM   #5571
Elite Member
iTrader: (5)
 
pusha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 7,363
Total Cats: -28
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuiend View Post
How many miles does your truck have? I got a spare 1.8 motor I am thinking about doing a mild NA build to swap in when my 1.6 dies. I figure I can probably get to 500k miles on it, before it rusts out. Stupid rocker panel rust from the northeast.
372,000 and zero rust here. :-)
pusha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 08:55 AM   #5572
Elite Member
iTrader: (1)
 
NA6C-Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Birmingham Alabama
Posts: 8,038
Total Cats: 39
Default

Anybody ever had a form of spinal anesthesia? Now that the day is getting closer, I'm beginning to be a bit nervous over this. The procedure itself isn't that big of a deal really. I was thinking originally I would be put under general, but after a lot of reading, it seems spinal is the more preferable method, since it is safer, and has quicker recovery times with less side effects. I won't know until the day I guess as to which they will use, but it's looking likely I will be awake for this procedure, after a 3-4'' needle is stuck into my spine area. I'm already terrified by needles, and this thought really makes me nervous. I guess as long as they get me something for nerves through my IV, and they give me a local around the injection site, which I think is normal, I will be OK, maybe.
NA6C-Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 09:43 AM   #5573
Murderator
iTrader: (76)
 
18psi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 33,170
Total Cats: 1,990
Default

When people freak out like you do (which is normal and common) about stuff like that, the doc will usually give you a couple xanax or something similar to relax you before they start jamming **** into your back.

Don't overthink it man. It only makes it worse.
Good luck. Hope everything works out for ya.
18psi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 02:12 PM   #5574
Elite Member
iTrader: (4)
 
Pen2_the_penguin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Reno, NV
Posts: 3,688
Total Cats: 93
Default

I need moar creme fraiche!!!
Pen2_the_penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 02:33 PM   #5575
A living god
iTrader: (23)
 
viperormiata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Key West
Posts: 5,934
Total Cats: 222
Default

COD MW2-PS3
Last Game= Kills:37 Deaths:3

Find me on there: ViperOrMiata


That homo RaySir6 is on there, lol he ******* blows.
viperormiata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 02:35 PM   #5576
AFM Crusader
iTrader: (18)
 
olderguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Wayne, NJ
Posts: 4,275
Total Cats: 64
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NA6C-Guy View Post
Anybody ever had a form of spinal anesthesia? Now that the day is getting closer, I'm beginning to be a bit nervous over this. The procedure itself isn't that big of a deal really. I was thinking originally I would be put under general, but after a lot of reading, it seems spinal is the more preferable method, since it is safer, and has quicker recovery times with less side effects. I won't know until the day I guess as to which they will use, but it's looking likely I will be awake for this procedure, after a 3-4'' needle is stuck into my spine area. I'm already terrified by needles, and this thought really makes me nervous. I guess as long as they get me something for nerves through my IV, and they give me a local around the injection site, which I think is normal, I will be OK, maybe.
Go with the general. PM me off line if you want to hear my funny/tragic story about getting a spinal.
olderguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 03:38 PM   #5577
Elite Member
iTrader: (7)
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Gainesville,Fl
Posts: 3,354
Total Cats: 5
Default

You have to be a beast to play for Omar and Cedric.

turotufas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 04:52 AM   #5578
Elite Member
iTrader: (1)
 
NA6C-Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Birmingham Alabama
Posts: 8,038
Total Cats: 39
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by olderguy View Post
Go with the general. PM me off line if you want to hear my funny/tragic story about getting a spinal.
Actually... I'd rather not hear about it right now. Maybe after Thursday. Not sure if they will give me the option. I would prefer the general, since there is no real issue with me having side effects and being drowsy for the rest of the day. I will be sleeping and trying to relax for the remainder of the week and the weekend.
NA6C-Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 07:22 AM   #5579
Elite Member
iTrader: (5)
 
pusha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 7,363
Total Cats: -28
Default

Funniest 15 seconds of television ever?

pusha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 10:52 AM   #5580
Tour de Franzia
iTrader: (6)
 
hustler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Republic of Dallas
Posts: 28,968
Total Cats: 327
Default

Working on car control:
hustler is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Uconn Car Show 240_to_miata Local Meets, Events and Tech Days 1 01-23-2016 10:17 PM
Uconn Car Show Sat, April 9th 240_to_miata Local Meets, Events and Tech Days 7 04-11-2011 11:00 AM
Uconn Car Club Spring 2010 Show 240_to_miata Local Meets, Events and Tech Days 92 04-12-2010 06:20 PM
anual uconn car show/meet 240_to_miata Local Meets, Events and Tech Days 0 02-19-2008 10:03 PM


Tags
brain <3 me, brainy <3s hollywood, cancerous testicles, cuban caveman, furry barnacle, get fragged faeflora, joe p for prez, lyrical joe perez, not hit block, peter falk

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:47 AM.