The Random Pictures Thread. Only Rule: Post here more and entertain me. - Page 141 - Miata Turbo Forum -Boost cars, acquire cats.

Welcome to Miataturbo.net   Members
 


Insert BS here A place to discuss anything you want

Reply
 
 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-18-2011, 12:13 AM   #2801
Senior Member
iTrader: (13)
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Las Cruces, NM
Posts: 1,282
Total Cats: 158
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braineack View Post



two lips. lol.

Trim that Aphrodite.
LOL

Edit:I just noticed that the cat is a sphinx LOL

Last edited by 99mx5; 07-18-2011 at 01:51 AM.
99mx5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 12:35 AM   #2802
Senior Member
iTrader: (8)
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: misery
Posts: 1,130
Total Cats: 8
Default

oh those gno bitches!
hahahahaa, i forgot about them.
phillyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 01:00 AM   #2803
Tour de Franzia
iTrader: (6)
 
hustler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Republic of Dallas
Posts: 28,968
Total Cats: 327
Default

A buddy just picked this up over the weekend:

He is poor.
hustler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 01:17 AM   #2804
Elite Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: SoCal
Posts: 4,165
Total Cats: 18
Default

Thats ******* beautiful.

gearhead_318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 01:21 AM   #2805
Elite Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Faeflora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 8,763
Total Cats: 115
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hustler View Post
A buddy just picked this up over the weekend:

He is poor.
Sickest mustang I have ever seen. Damn Ford you got it goin on
Faeflora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 02:02 AM   #2806
Elite Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 4,654
Total Cats: 209
Default

302R is full of win

Id love a set of those wheels and the intake manifold for my car
Full_Tilt_Boogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 03:34 AM   #2807
Elite Member
iTrader: (11)
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Overland Park, Kansas
Posts: 5,382
Total Cats: 43
Default

Friend put this on his 2011 5.0:




Even after tuning it ran like ****. Car does click off 11.9x's though, which is pretty f'in quick for an ugly Ford.
elesjuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 04:54 AM   #2808
Elite Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Warrington/Birmingham
Posts: 2,658
Total Cats: 41
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elesjuan View Post

Yeah, a broken touchscreen. Wow, that was hard to replace.
Yeah because that's the guaranteed only hardware fault.

Who the **** knows what else is wrong with it.

Guess what MY iPhone is on iOS4 and it doesn't constantly want to 'slide to power off' and none of the iPhones I've had since iOS2 have done either.

So tell me again why it's a s/ware fault? It's obviously got a weird hardware fault, that's unrelated to you uplugging the goddamn switch.

Ever thought it might be a short on the mainboard for the switch?

back atcha
richyvrlimited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 06:51 AM   #2809
Elite Member
iTrader: (11)
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Overland Park, Kansas
Posts: 5,382
Total Cats: 43
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by richyvrlimited View Post
Irrelevant bullshit

More bullshit

Guess what MY iPhone is on iOS4 and it doesn't constantly want to 'slide to power off' and none of the iPhones I've had since iOS2 have done either.

more useless crap

blah blah blah blah

'oh I've got an iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiphone.. look at me!'
Well whoopty-*******-doo. Your iturd works. I'm happy for you.


Considering the ipod *NEVER* did this before replacing the touchscreen, continues to ask even when I unplug the touchscreen, and I can guarantee nothing was damaged by removing the broken touchscreen . . .

Before upgrading the os, which according to what I've found on google was NEVER designed for a 2g it only prompted once in a while to power off. After upgrading the os it wakes and sleeps randomly along with prompting on a continuous basis 'slide to power off.' That's a mighty strange coincidence, wouldnt you say?

Btw, Google something along the lines of 'ipod 2g prompts slide to power off' sometime. I'm not the only person with the issue and nobody seems to have the solution. I'm not trying to be a dick about this.. No, I lied. I am... You like apple products then I'm very happy for you. In fact, you can keep 'em. Think I'll do that for once. Think, that is, and revert back to what I absolutely know and what absolutely works for me.


Thanks to those who tried to help. I'll be sure to post a video of this things final demise.
elesjuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 07:04 AM   #2810
Elite Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Warrington/Birmingham
Posts: 2,658
Total Cats: 41
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elesjuan View Post
broken hardware
Have fun with it
richyvrlimited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 09:23 AM   #2811
Senior Member
iTrader: (8)
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: misery
Posts: 1,130
Total Cats: 8
Default

my friend returned from vacation to see this

phillyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 10:06 AM   #2812
"Quality" is my first name.
iTrader: (3)
 
Quality Control Bot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,611
Total Cats: 68
Default

Quality Control Bot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 10:15 AM   #2813
Elite Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Warrington/Birmingham
Posts: 2,658
Total Cats: 41
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick View Post
words fail me...

Teacher needs the sack, or at least a good rollicking pronto.
richyvrlimited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 10:25 AM   #2814
Junior Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 196
Total Cats: 0
Default

kilometer greater then mile. because racecar.
PatrickB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 10:35 AM   #2815
Junior Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 196
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elesjuan View Post
If You're so ******* brilliant, where is your suggestion?

Fact: Apple designed ios4 to stop you from reverting back to previous versions. Gee, That sure is my fault right? Again, **** you apple.
Fact: The unit had a physical defect (broken touchscreen) when I bought it.
Fact: There is a major software problem with it now which every known "fix" for has failed.
Fact: The original issue of prompting "slide to power off" has become significantly more frequent and much worse since the software upgrade. I might mention, physically disconnecting the sleep button which has to be held for that prompt to appear does not stop the issue.
Fact: This software defect renders the device completely useless.

I've been building my own roms and os's for cellular telephone pdas over 10 years now. The most complicated build of an OS wasn't half of the bullshit I've had to jump over in attempts to fix this.

Fact: I'm going to blow this ******* thing to tiny pieces. It'll be worth my $24 to turn it into dust.



Yeah, a broken touchscreen. Wow, that was hard to replace.
there is no known software issue with an iphone that will just turn itself off. imo this is a classic case of a flaky logic board.
PatrickB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 10:37 AM   #2816
Crumple Zone Tester
iTrader: (6)
 
mgeoffriau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Jackson, MS
Posts: 7,490
Total Cats: 373
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by richyvrlimited View Post
words fail me...

Teacher needs the sack, or at least a good rollicking pronto.
This.

I got in trouble in the 7th grade for openly laughing at a teacher. She tried to tell the class that it was cold at the north pole, and hot at the south pole (I wish I was kidding).
mgeoffriau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 10:45 AM   #2817
Tour de Franzia
iTrader: (6)
 
hustler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Republic of Dallas
Posts: 28,968
Total Cats: 327
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgeoffriau View Post
This.

I got in trouble in the 7th grade for openly laughing at a teacher. She tried to tell the class that it was cold at the north pole, and hot at the south pole (I wish I was kidding).
hahaha
hustler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 12:10 PM   #2818
Elite Member
iTrader: (12)
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Portland, Oregon.
Posts: 6,841
Total Cats: 63
Default





Doppelgänger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 12:14 PM   #2819
Senior Member
iTrader: (8)
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: misery
Posts: 1,130
Total Cats: 8
Default

^^^ quality ******* post doppel
phillyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 12:17 PM   #2820
Elite Member
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Wellford, SC
Posts: 1,704
Total Cats: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick View Post
Wow... No wonder kids are ******* retarded nowadays.
thagr81 us is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Project Gemini - Turbo Civic on the Cheap Full_Tilt_Boogie Build Threads 53 12-07-2016 05:52 PM
1991 special edition with hard top full part out JC, NJ russian Miata parts for sale/trade 6 10-08-2015 04:01 PM
wiring wideband ground to battery terminal btabor ECUs and Tuning 10 09-28-2015 06:33 PM


Tags
bbbjtcws, fap damage critical, fapanoidus, fapanomanon, furious fap damage, joe perez, mlp porn, mods' asleep; post ponies, pirate treasure, redhead fine art, wetwork, where's my pants

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:06 AM.