Hey guys, this is a cruise I went to last year and there was a really good turnout. It's hosted by a few friends of mine from the RX7 community and there were very few Miatas there last year and would like to see more. So if you guys can make it out, then that'd be great.
Mazda RX7 | Owners, Parts, Repair, Performance, Mods, Wheels - RX7Club.com
"Alright ladies and gents, it's time to get this thing started!
Our fearless leader FC_EDDIE will once again be hosting this kickass cruise with an added group of other cars from various forums. Why make it a rotary thing when there are others trying to do the same thing.
Pack your leftovers, grab a jacket, and join us for our annual cruise.
It seems as though this cruise gets bigger and bigger every year. Last year we had a turn out of OVER 70 CARS!!! I hope we can shatter that number this year!
So here we go. Here is the info you should save:
Date: Saturday November 24th
Time: 11 am meeting for a NOON departure
Location: 711 at
11348 Sunburst Street
Los Angeles, CA 91342
Here is a map that shows our route we will be taking
11348 Sunburst St, Los Angeles, CA 91342 to Little Tujunga Canyon Rd - Google Maps
Remember to pack the following:
- Sweater/ Jacket & gloves
- Snacks or leftovers
- a chair of you wanna sit and relax
There are a few basic rules to follow:
- No revving at 711 (residential neighborhood)
- No burnouts or donuts PLEASE (I know the need to show off creeps up but we've all seen it and it wont make you any cooler)
- No racing or trying to pass anyone during the twisties. If you feel the urge to speed, please pull over and go home. This is a spirited drive not a time attack course.
- NO LITTERING. Everyone was awesome about this last year and its always nice to have clean hangout spots.
Ok guys, now with all of that being said, make sure your cars are ready for this awesome event and make sure you spread the word to your fellow rotary enthusiasts.