I just wanted to make a statement. You were right, I was wrong. Thank you. lol.
Today was the first warm day of the year, like 70 degrees.. Tomorrow, its supposed to snow agian.
Anyway, went out for some data logging and the tune it produced was complete and total ****. Couldn't for the life of me figure out what the problem was. Returned to my house and grabbed one of my Edgeport USB -> Serial converters (no, it won't work with megasquirt. :() for an open port to compare what MS is showing AFR vs LC1... Megatune displayed 10.5:1 no matter what I did.. full throttle, half throttle... IDLE...
Found two things. First, and I've NO idea HOW... Megatuneconfig's LC1 settings weren't set to the Default for LC1. I didn't change it that I recall, but it wasn't correct. Second, LMViewer showed Error 8.
So I corrected the setting problem, and later in the week will correct the second problem. Today was the first warm day of running with the LC1 and guess what.. it overheated in the stock o2 location. Just wanted to announce that I was wrong, you all were right.
Thursday afternoon I'm gonna head over to an exhaust shop to have a new bung welded on before my cat cause my welder hasn't come yet.