So I have a tax return coming in and want to go MS3X. Currently happily running a brainy MS2 unit but I feel it's time to upgrade and I'd like the onboard logging feature. I also get a little fed up with the patch harness coming loose and shitting in my cereal all the time. This will also coincide nicely with my complete wiring loom getting worked over.
- full PNP for my 94 1.8, I want no more patch harness/DB37 BS. Just plug the factory harness in the box, connect MAP line and that's it. (DIYBOB maybe?)
- separate input for launch control (clutch switch never worked, button maybe?)
- connector for power/ground/signals for LC1, so it's directly and properly connected to the MS unit. I.e.: I connect 3 wires to the ones coming out of the MS, that's it. No more ground offset BS or looking for a proper switched +12V.
- input with wire to start/stop logging remotely (button on dash)
- add wires for sequential fuel/ignition if I go down this road later on (if necessary)
- probably more coming.
Who can supply me with this? I have a proper tune working now on 2.1.0.q code. I have no real hurry, but preferably withing 1-2 months. Downtime is no problem for me, neither is shipping. I can ship you my current unit if needed, or start from scratch, whatever.
If you need to know more, shoot.