I bought this kit for my NB only to figure out that it was for a NA. Most of the parts have never been used. This will make a great kit for a 96 and 97 miata. Asking $1500 FIRM for the kit. I will take $1000 from a NB owner who doesn't want the ECU and downpipe. Will accept trades, and consider parting out for the right price
* TD04H turbo (T25 flange)
* Greddy downpipe
* FM intake intercooling piping
* FM blow-off valve
* HKS 1.8 cast iron turbo manifold. Relief cuts made. Installed for fitment but never run.
* Link FMECU "Obiwan" 96 and 97. Includes serial link, keypad, connectors, knock sensor and GM variable TPS. Still in plastics and box
* FM intercooler. Silver.
* Used FM intercooler Red (has small pressure leak indicated.
* Saab intercooler pipe elbow (commonly used w/Greddy kit)
* Sebring/Moss supercharger TB elbow
Cat not included