I'm parting out my 400+rwhp '99; the motor is listed in a separate for sale thread, so this is for the roller only. Also, I'm keeping some of the items pictured for my '95 (Tein Flexes, APR spoiler, Wilwoods, racing seats/ harnesses, and oil cooler/accumulator) so if it isn't specifically mentioned below as being included please contact me to confirm if it is or isn't.
Included in the price:
- Clean '99 Roller, silver with painted black stripes; paint is recent and in perfect condition
- Vented hood
- OEM hardtop, bolted down, has Airtab vortex generators (can easily be removed if desired)
- Hard Dog full cage
- Full Mazda Comp bushing kit
- Fenders cut and flared
- Garage Vary front lip
- Flyin' Miata frame rails
- Undercarriage lined with DEI reflective gold foil
- Front and rear tow hooks
- Quick release steering wheel (different than the Momo pictured)
- Baller stainless gas door
- Includes carpet, center console, dashboard, all glass, wiring harness, headlights/ taillights, steering rack, PS pump, OEM brakes, OEM seat, gauge cluster, whatever wheels I can find laying around the garage (don't expect much)
- Does not include: engine, transmission, diff, PPF, rear axles
Great starting point for a V8 or turbo build. Available for pickup in Atlanta immediately. PM me if interested.
3/6 Price Drop: $3400, or...
$4900 for roller + brand new V8Roadsters LSX mount kit (subframe, tranny brace, frame rails, hardware, etc)
Here are some pictures of the car pre-part out:
A current pic:
More pics: https://picasaweb.google.com/1100014...taTurboThunder