I had an extra-tall roll bar built for my NA before having a full cage installed. Unfortunately, I was stupid and did not take many photos of it while it was in the car.
I really just don't want to see this going to scrap. Asking $100 (picked up in the East Bay).
- Totally covered in BSCI SFI padding
- Carriers for stock belts
- Will broomstick basically anyone
- 1-2" taller than windshield frame
- 1-2" farther back main hoop (more headroom)
- Does not work with any top, other than a sheet of coroplast (which works well for a track "lid")
- 1.50x0.120" DOM tubing
- Built by John Pagel of Evil Genius Racing
I've included photos of the backing plates I had welded into my car with weldnuts, so I could put the bar in and take it out in ~10 minutes. The bar could be installed in one of three ways:
1. Make backing plates and drill car
2. Weld in bar
3. Replicate my setup and have backing plates welded in.
Note that my package tray is trimmed much more than necessary to make it easier to install/remove so I could put a top on.