05-15-2016, 06:00 PM
Hittin' Boost & Cones
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Cromwell, Connecticut
Total Cats: 10
CXRACING Radiator & Fans 90-97
For sale is a used CXRACING aluminum radiator + shroud + fan kit. I had this on my 96 Turbo Miata for a few years...multiple track days, no issues. Always ran distilled water mixed with a splash of coolant and water wetter.
Aluminum Radiator For 90-97 Mazda Miata with Manual Transmission
- Overall Size: 27"x18"x2.25"
- Core Size: 25"x13"x2"
- 1.25" Inlet & Outlet
High Power Slim 12" Radiator Fan: - Size: 12"
- Thickness (Motor Height): 2.5"
- Air Flow Rate: >1130 CBM/Hr
- Speed: 2100 RPM
- Power: 12VDC, 40W
- Aluminum Sheet, with Enforced Support for Maximum air Flow
- Very Thin Height, Space Saver
- Bolt on to Radiator with Stainless Screws provided
- With Rubber Strip Around to Protect the Core and Seal the Shroud
Radiator is in good shape. Includes high pressure cap.
Shroud has been modified to increase flow at higher speeds.
One fan has a crack around the mount. Still functions 100% but I will provide a replacement for an extra $20.
$220 + Shipping OBO